View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine, mescaline and others...

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
so i have heard a lot about acid, shrooms, pcp, &dxm. i have only tried shrooms... but i wanted to know more about ketamine, mescaline &dmt... what is ketamine and mescaline exactly? how do you use them? how does it look? i also wanted to know what is the best and worst psychedelic drug out of all of them? are there other psychedelic drugs besides the ones i have listed? are they all different from eachother as far as the experience goes? or pretty much the same??

http://erowid.org has all the information you're looking for. Bluelight also has "Big and Dandy" megathreads for pretty much any drug you could think of. Mescaline is a phenethylamine that can either be extracted from certain cacti or synthesized in a lab, imo it is the ideal psychedelic for one's first time as it seems almost incapable of producing a "bad trip"(IME anyways). Ketamine is a dissociative, for me this type of drug has an opiate like body buzz accompanied by a wonderfully trippy head space. In low doses ketamine is very warm and forgiving, unfortunately it can be extremely addictive for some people such as myself. Spend a few hours on erowid and educate yourself

Last edited: