View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine lozenge extraction

Kax0

Greenlighter
TLDR - is there a way to extract the ketamine out to either im or plug these lozenges. I’ve come acrosss some people that say you can just melt them down and IM, but I can See that all those fillers would be ok in your system.

Hello all,
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Prescribed some 50mg ketamine lozenges to take at home for my chronic back pain. Will be upped to 100mg after first month but stuck with what I have For the time being.

Having been researching a way to extract the ketamine out of the lozenges so I can use it IM. I read Stories about people just melting down the lozenges and injecting all the crap into and I just Can’t understand how that could be safe. Does anyone have experience with extracting pure ketamine from these lozenges?

Tried heating heating up some water and melting them down for plugging, but it’s just still not working.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Have a decent chem background and don’t mind some technical responses.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Maybe some sort of acid/base extraction could get it out.

Are these effective sublingually? I'd maybe just stick to that it its an effective route. I imagine it's probably as fast as IM

Practically no effect from sublingual. I believe Sublingual Is something like 25-35% whereas I’m is 90% from what I’m told.
With how expensive this script is and it not being covered by insurance at all I would Like to get the most out of it