• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine K-Hole

ketamine impacts your sleep, though 3-4 days is a bit much.

about your hopstial grade dosage. Past a certain point you don't hole anymore and just go unconsciousness this is the anasethic dosage level

I’ve only had one true hole from ketamine despite having hospital grade liquid pharma . I wonder cut it is an isomer thing. But black market crystals sent to another universe whereas hospital grade injectable dosage twice the size just fucked me up ,(not unpleasantly).

My question is does ketamine serious fuck with your ability to sleep for several days afterwards. I have noticed intolerable insomnia after k binges. Like zero sleep for 3-4 days flowed by needing 4 mg klonazepam + 40 mg diazepam to even get restful.

Have had no other drugs except shrooms.
"Consistent with its effects on clock-associated molecules, ketamine alters the timing and amplitude of circadian activity patterns in rapid responders versus non-responders with MDD, "

Apparently it directly alters circadian rhythm. More so in rapid responders to ketamine therapy that have major depressive disorder.

Now obviously ketamine binges are significantly different than therapy. With evidence that ketamine does absolutely alter circadian rhythm, including timing and amplitude of the sleep cycle, I would say:

I WOULD SAY ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES, THAT KETAMINE BINGES CAUSE INSOMNIA IN SOME PEOPLE IF NOT MANY.

Large dose. Ended up somewhere weird. It's not even pleasurable. A very different realm you can enter with eyes closed focused concentration...

In that realm, I keep end up thinking I'm fighting demons.
Then okay, just think of light/love/god, and you can try to make a bubble around yourself.
But the demons are strong.

Demon fighting tips please?
Thanks

Large dose. Ended up somewhere weird. It's not even pleasurable. A very different realm you can enter with eyes closed focused concentration...

In that realm, I keep end up thinking I'm fighting demons.
Then okay, just think of light/love/god, and you can try to make a bubble around yourself.
But the demons are strong.

Demon fighting tips please?
Thanks

Don't fight. Observe. Don't play their game.

That makes them vanish.

I’ve only had one true hole from ketamine despite having hospital grade liquid pharma . I wonder cut it is an isomer thing. But black market crystals sent to another universe whereas hospital grade injectable dosage twice the size just fucked me up ,(not unpleasantly).

My question is does ketamine serious fuck with your ability to sleep for several days afterwards. I have noticed intolerable insomnia after k binges. Like zero sleep for 3-4 days flowed by needing 4 mg klonazepam + 40 mg diazepam to even get restful.

Have had no other drugs except shrooms.
I sleep like a baby afterwards....

i used to hole a lot from ketamine, especially this one time when i smoked a dipper (pcp) and then snorted some ketamine i brought out with me (construction site, i know... how friggin safe)... i thought it was the eschaton. i was flailing around in the dirt in a state of sheer bliss at the beauty of life.

i wish i could tell you dosages needed, but i do remember that my most successful ones were when i broke it into parts... ie, make mounds of about 25mg a piece and keep snorting another mound every few minutes until i got to the dosage i thought i needed... i might have started with the smaller mounds and ended with bigger ones.

it's not hard to overshoot and end up blacking out.

another time, i blacked out while walking and emerged somewhere else in my neighborhood, had a bit of a hole in the transition... i think most ppl are immobile, but only deschloroketamine (and sometimes pcp) immobilized me... ketamine, not sure why but i was most often able to remain ambulatory.

and sometimes i'd fall into a nice nap after the hole, if i was in bed while holing.

other dissos like pcp and 3-meo-pcE (and P) kept me up for hours.

lots of paradoxical shit going on with dissociatives.

Ketamine, and probably N2O, had positive sleepinforcing effect's on me.

Something all other dissociatives seem to lack. Even Deschloro-Ketamine and Fluoro-Ketamine keep me awake. The last is worse.
I don't know what any of that is lol ... not only do I sleep like a baby after a ket night but I feel I am having wild fuckn dreams every night of the week ... but that's probably me just losing my fuckn sanity lol

I fall in and out throughout the evening while dancing and fuckn my wife ...

This is none of my business, and please pardon the intrusion.
...do you mean to say that ketamine actually INCREASES your libido? Holy cow that would be awesome. That's like my whole reason for staying away from it was that I thought it lowered the libido. Holy cow!

I don't know what any of that is lol ... not only do I sleep like a baby after a ket night but I feel I am having wild fuckn dreams every night of the week ... but that's probably me just losing my fuckn sanity lol
That what I thought about dissociative's after experiencing only the two most well known.

So as MXE hit like a bomb, as it is a great substance, sleep inducing its not. And that actually seem's like a shared component. Most, for you till now unknown vastety of analogue's created meanwhile, is ime (the ones I tried) stimulating and or lead's to mania.

Ket wasn't so bad , beside hurting your bladder when overdone. MXE was perfect lower dose, longer duration a vivid M-hole. For some, new disso's it is bad the sleep enhancing capacity dissappeared. But for MXE I'll make an exception. What an invention.

Hi, so I attempted to khole today, with 2 110mg lines, but couldn’t quite get there. If I was going to attempt again in the morning, what would you suggest would be a good dose, and should I space them out or all at once? I was thinking somewhere between 400-600mg as it might seem like this is not 100% potent, although it does seem uncut. And has anyone had experience boofing? Do you find it hits harder? Thanks!
Why?! You may not come out of it

I experienced a similar disappointment to OP. Though contrary to what another user said in this thread - that boofing ketamine 'doesn't work', I assure you it does - I recently tried 200mg rectally last night and don't think I k-holed at all. For reference, I'm only 6'0" 140 lbs, so 200mg probably should have been enough, and I may have gotten close near the start, but ultimately failed to reach the goal. I've tested this batch before, came through clean just fine, and has worked very well the past several weekends (all rectally, doses never exceeding 100mg), but I guess it just wasn't enough to hole last night.

My concern now is why, and how to fix it - unsure if I just fucked up that particular administration (solution went into portal vessels, not systemic - syringe too deep) or if I really just need to try a bigger dose. My only concern with the latter is that a larger dose - say, 300mg - runs the risk of just knocking me out and then I don't get to experience any of the trip. Is it worth upping the dosage by a significant amount, or just be more careful with ROA next time? Could also try a little bit of weed in there to help amplify the effects I suppose, but was curious as to whether anyone has an opinion on what may have happened given the mg/lb ratio

Last edited:
This is none of my business, and please pardon the intrusion.
...do you mean to say that ketamine actually INCREASES your libido? Holy cow that would be awesome. That's like my whole reason for staying away from it was that I thought it lowered the libido. Holy cow!
I legit become a sexual monster ... only problem is if u do too much climaxing can be a real issue and in that state the night cannot end until I climax ... thank God my lady is determined to get the job done lmao .... only a few times did I not have the urge to be intimate, those nights we just had awesome conversations about every topic u could imagine .... my wife is hands down the best trip sitter so I'm lucky there... all this talk made me realize I am fresh out of kizzle ... time to order some more.

Yeah but it's better not to climax anyway, you retain your ojas.

I am a very experienced disso user who did most of the dissos around besides the newest (FXE, etc) and was doing excessive dosages, sometimes I ended up in dissociative anesthesia (passed out for a few hours) but I never, never ever reached a hole. Once with 3-MeO-PCP the reality destructured itself before my inner eye but that was it, then I passed out. But I had plenty of very rewarding out of body experiences with eyes closed in darkness, yet I always remembered who and where I was and still had a connection to my body.

I experienced a similar disappointment to OP. Though contrary to what another user said in this thread - that boofing ketamine 'doesn't work', I assure you it does - I recently tried 200mg rectally last night and don't think I k-holed at all. For reference, I'm only 6'0" 140 lbs, so 200mg probably should have been enough, and I may have gotten close near the start, but ultimately failed to reach the goal. I've tested this batch before, came through clean just fine, and has worked very well the past several weekends (all rectally, doses never exceeding 100mg), but I guess it just wasn't enough to hole last night.

My concern now is why, and how to fix it - unsure if I just fucked up that particular administration (solution went into portal vessels, not systemic - syringe too deep) or if I really just need to try a bigger dose. My only concern with the latter is that a larger dose - say, 300mg - runs the risk of just knocking me out and then I don't get to experience any of the trip. Is it worth upping the dosage by a significant amount, or just be more careful with ROA next time? Could also try a little bit of weed in there to help amplify the effects I suppose, but was curious as to whether anyone has an opinion on what may have happened given the mg/lb ratio
no idea what happened but one imprtant thing Ketamine really shines when you put up some music.

Lost in the K-hole, that song and that LP of the Chemical Brothers was my favorit as it helped to submerge and forms the basis for the visuals. Off course everyone has his fav music so experiment. And snort instead of putting it in your ass.

As I have no access to K anymore, 2F-DCK witout music gave sinister holes and DCK pleasant ones both different then Ketamine. Then again dMXE and listining to one of the albums of the bug did create a sort of hole, but you have to force yourself to go in it. As its pretty stimulating, a little less the Methoxetamine (MXE). enough rembling happy exploring.

Last edited:
no idea what happened but one imprtant thing Ketamine really shines when you put up some music.

Lost in the K-hole, that song and that LP of the Chemical Brothers was my favorit as it helped to submerge and forms the basis for the visuals. Off course everyone has his fav music so experiment. And snort instead of putting it in your ass.

As I have no access to K anymore, 2F-DCK witout music gave sinister holes and DCK pleasant ones both different then Ketamine. Then again dMXE and listining to one of the albums of the bug did create a sort of hole, but you have to force yourself to go in it. As its pretty stimulating, a little less the Methoxetamine (MXE). enough rembling happy exploring.
Will look into 2F-DCK - know anything about its neurotoxicity?

Additionally, while I know snorting is a higher bioavailability, my friend (who primarily snorted his half of the batch) often complained that it gave him a terrible headache that consistently ruined his ability to sink into the experience, and then of course the profusely runny nose afterward. Neither of these sound like particularly enjoyable consequences, and I've never snorted anything before - short of going IM, how else would you advise proceeding? I guess I could snort a 250mg dose but it would be terribly uncomfortable