• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine K-Hole

Will look into 2F-DCK - know anything about its neurotoxicity?

Additionally, while I know snorting is a higher bioavailability, my friend (who primarily snorted his half of the batch) often complained that it gave him a terrible headache that consistently ruined his ability to sink into the experience, and then of course the profusely runny nose afterward. Neither of these sound like particularly enjoyable consequences, and I've never snorted anything before - short of going IM, how else would you advise proceeding? I guess I could snort a 250mg dose but it would be terribly uncomfortable
Ketamine is one of the easyest snorteable substances and the ammount needed small. A runny nose unlike the drip backwards imo is mostly caused by the irritation of the inside of the nose. Something I can't remember ever having with K which goes in smooth. With little drip. What you describe is something I associate with certain stims and 2c-'s.

Concerning 2-f-DCK, is it neurotoxic? But it ime is less preferable then DCK (the same minus the fluoro) has way nicer effects and lasts longer then K.
Or as replacement of MXE, I found dMXE interesting. More then 2f-DCK less then DCK. But they are like I wrote two diff beasts.
That's how far I went never tried HXE, MXPr or MXiPr. Or the PC.. besides o-PCE which was manic and later on caused a seizure in me.

Last edited:
Ketamine is one of the easyest snorteable substances and the ammount needed small. A runny nose unlike the drip backwards imo is mostly caused by the irritation of the inside of the nose. Something I can't remember ever having with K which goes in smooth. With little drip. What you describe is something I associate with certain stims and 2c-'s.

Concerning 2-f-DCK, is it neurotoxic? But it ime is less preferable then DCK (the same minus the fluoro) has way nicer effects and lasts longer then K.
Or as replacement of MXE, I found dMXE interesting. More then 2f-DCK less then DCK. But they are like I wrote two diff beasts.
That's how far I went never tried HXE, MXPr or MXiPr. Or the PC.. besides o-PCE which was manic and later on caused a seizure in me.
Maybe my buddy didn't crush it up or enough or something. It tested perfectly clean so it wasn't cut or nothin.

Might give snorting a go then, although I wonder if it would be possible to make a bootleg spravato by just putting the correctly proportioned K & water mixture into a tiny spray bottle instead of snorting it. Guess it'll all have to wait until the next batch comes in. Thanks for the info!