• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Ketamine in vials that is not medical grade???

psychoblast

Bluelighter
I saw a vendor offering liquid ketamine in vials where there was an option for medical grade or non-medical grade, with the latter being around half the price of the former.

I have no idea what non-medical grade ketamine is or whether it is riskier than medical grade. I came up with two guesses as to what the difference might be.

My first guess is that medical grade is what you need to use for IV / injected ketamine liquid. It may need to be more pure if it goes right into the blood. Then the non-medical grade vials would be stuff you should not inject but can be safely reduced to powder and snorted or otherwise consumed.

My second guess is that medical grade is what is approved for use on humans whereas the non-medical grade is used on animals by veterinarians. Since I think most recreational ketamine has historically come from vials made for veterinary purposes, that would generally make me feel reassured that the non-medical grade is fine for my purposes (to turn it to powder and use it that way, not to IV it).

But these are just guesses. Anyone know exactly what the distinction is between medical grade vials of liquid ket and non-medical grade vials?

~psychoblast~

non medical grade could be ketamine made in a illict lab and dissolved into a liquid.

I have had pharma grade ketamine and the european super lab ketamine and the golden triangle lab ketamine. Pharma ketamine is by far the strongest, but the other stuff can be really fucking good and pure aswell.

I assume pharma medical grade is diverted from hopstials and the other stuff is just your illictily made ketamine

I agree that it sounds like street ket hopefully filtered and put into vials.

Ive done alot of IM home cooked ket, never had a issue with infection etc.
For local term storage you should use BAC water with alcohol in it.
But if you going to use it right away you can use sterile saline solution and wheel filters made for syringes.

Ket itself is extremely sterile, it kills most bacteria etc.
So you could probably use water from a puddle and be fine😂 (please dont)

Isn’t ketamine notoriously difficult to synth, and that’s why like 97% of the world’s black market ketamine is diverted from legitimate medical/veterinary production? I am aware of the existence of illicit super labs and Cambodian jungle Cook, but my understanding is, they are much more, the exception, rather than the rule

I guess this is my long-winded way of saying wouldn’t the vast vast vast majority of ketamine already be “medical grade”.

Although I guess the aforementioned, diverted veterinary product would technically not be fit for human consumption

It aint hard for international crime syndicates. They produced shit loads of ketamine in illegal labs in the netherland, mynmamar and india.

and tons of dissos are made in europe in other labs.

If a crime syndicate is in the business of making illegal drugs, it aint gonna be hard for them. Now your average joe on the street won't be cooking ketamine. But professinal international mafias who make billions selling drugs will make it.

Producing ketamine is cheap as fuck, The pharma companies get vials for like $5 a pop. But on the street we gotta shit loads mark up.

It aint hard for international crime syndicates. They produced shit loads of ketamine in illegal labs in the netherland, mynmamar and india.

If a crime syndicate is in the business of making illegal drugs, it aint gonna be hard for them. Now your average joe on the street won't be cooking ketamine. But professinal international mafias who make billions selling drugs will make it.

Producing ketamine is cheap as fuck, The pharma companies get vials for like $5 a pop. But on the street we gotta shit loads mark up.
Wanna cry? They get them for under $1. It’s beyond cheap.
I ised
To do the ordering of controlled narcotics for our pharmacy. Used to get 2 mg Xanax bars by the thousand. We paid anywhere between free and less than $15 per thousand. They were just throw them in our orders as thank you.
To manufacture the stuff is beyond dirt. I’ve never manufactured it. I know how to manufacture hormones and steroids. For an idea a small compound pharmacy can manufacture a bottle of sterile testosterone for less than one dollar. Compare to big Pharma and you’ll understand. If you wanna know some other crazy prices I can happily share what I used to pay for oxys to you name it… if I can remember, lol

Not trying to be argumentative. People are just blown away when I tell them how unbelievably cheap the shit is.