• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine - I was unknowingly drugged

Calypso11

Greenlighter
I am desperately trying to find out how the drug Ketamine was administered to me w/out my knowing. What are the ways this drug can be given without the recipient knowing.
I was in a long distance relationships with a high level medical researcher PHD at a prominent NY Medical research/hospital institution.

Each time he visited me over the course of several months he would drug me. Being naive I didn't figure it out initially, I just thought the sex was ethereal because we were soul mates and I loved him. But during the visits I began to notice odd things about me -- the waves of emotions were over the top, tears of joy were like Niagara Falls - I had several blank spots of memories - I was convinced while making love I was either in the ocean or in space.

By the last time I saw him, I knew something was up -- he was either trained by the best hookers in the world or something was going on. I then set out to see what exactly he researched... he had told me just heart & aortic --but when I dug in further, I discovered he had been researching Ketamine since 1999 for PTSD and other emotional problems. I then discovered that during the time he was seeing me he was participating in a study regarding Ketamine ( nasal ) the paper was published that January.

Not knowing what Ketamine was - when I researched the drug --it became clear to me and much to my horror -- this was the drug he used on me. The problem I am having now -- is I can't for the life of me figure out how he drugged me.... I believe somehow it was on him as during the first time I met him, he startled me by pulling me VERY close...a few minutes later he kissed me... and it was about then (20 minutes or so) all of my guard melted and everything seemed to be almost like Alice in Wonderland.... the scent of the flowers was so encompassing I will never forget it.... never have Lilies smelled so intoxicating....each time he came to visit ALL these sensories were amplified -- so much so by the third visit I was getting suspicious.

Also upon the meeting, he would never take a shower, before we hooked up -- this was strange as he was a very tidy person.... was the drug on him.... did he put it on my lips, did I inhale it from his person? I am most positive this happen as when I called his employment, I spoke w/the Director who took his place at the University ( he disappeared off the web site completely two months after the paper was published, plus his wife ( I did NOT know he was married) tracked him on his phone.

He was completely wiped off the University's website. When I spoke with his replacement/Director and said there was a problem with a faculty member - and I needed confidence to speak - the Director gave me their confidence and asked me who the person was. I gave his name and the Director then said please tell me everything. I told everything and not once did this PHD Director stop me or say that I was out of line. At the end of the conversation I asked the Director why the person left. I was told " He came in packed his bags and left" I replied "must have gotten hot in the kitchen" and the Director replied yes. After this I knew he had done something to me, but I am beside myself as to HOW. I am writing in the hopes that someone can help me out with this. Better yet.... is there anything an economically poor female can do to get justice? The man also works for NIH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketamine can be administered orally, rectally, intranasally, intravenously or intramuscularly. However, to produce the effects you describe it would have to be in the dose range of 50 - 100mg at least. It is possible he could have spiked your drink, but you're very unlikely to have ingested this amount purely from personal contact. These are quite serious allegations and are frankly out of our remit. You really need to seek proper legal advice...

oral ketamine tastes awful and has astoundingly low bioavailiblity, you need like 1/4 gram or more to even get effects orally, there's no way that would be transferrable in oral fluids and even if it was rpesent, your whole mouth would stay numb and with a cloying bitter taste that's unforgettable.

if you had asked me I'd say there was no way that you'd be able to unwittingly give someone ketamine without their knowledge, moreover, it's a waste of good ketamine...

You spoke with the "Director" at "a prominent [New York] medical research/hospital institution", informed them that you were drugged by one of their faculty who was misusing a hospital-acquired controlled substance, and their response was "cool story bro"? I was believing the story up to here but this is pretty flabbergasting.

I think it is possible, though. Transdermal admin of ketamine might be possible and anyone like that would have plenty of DMSO. But the easier route is the one FUBAR forgot: through the vagina, because we know he was putting stuff in there... right? Either method should have onset in a few minutes or less since it's absorbed right into the bloodstream.

And if it was transvaginal, I'm sorry to break it to you like this, because that's fucked up.

With the quantity of ketsmine needed to get high and the fact that transdermal administration is not reliable for all drugs (e.g. LSD in DMSO is not active transdermally) added to the fact that K is a sodium chamnel blocker/anesthetic means at best you'd get local anezthetic effects. In fact there is ketamine cream available as a prescription in some case.

Have you had any toxicology tests done? Just because the director doesn't disagree with you or listens to your story, doean't mean he agrees wih your opinion.

Also ketamime is kind of a lousy drug to have sex on. It's an anesthetic that decreases awareness of bodily sensations. And usually people retain their memory unless you give them blackout doses.