• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine "Helps" making music(lyrics, how to play, and even other artists "what makes them , them"secrets, anyone else has this??

DividedSchizoMind

Bluelighter
In short.. I got to learn how Kurt cobain made songs.. in DETAIL.
Jimi hendrix solo etc secrets.
I was told im from the sun also, like them but this post is not about that. but..

Could others Access this knowledge too?
" do few lines, put youtube on. and.. then it always starts.. Ketamine(got no other words for this "being" now)- do not say it is god or anything.. but was worried that i dont write music, so paul mc cartney explains how to make lyrics and how he was behind "this and that " Beatles melody, and how etc..

from jimi i got things like how to solo a long times, and then all band (with this secret) is always " in the know" about what is going on, and or what next.. so weird..

A lot about "how and why" many songs "seem" to be calculating down, like.. from 8 to zero..
(people that do not make a decision do they in their hearts wanna boy or a girl,, must always have the decision.. here comes bands in play.. jimi played solo bits and kurt kinda shooted-pum-pum with guitar or even screamed decisions..(man chooses always the sex of the child, this to keep the man happy in the relationship, happens in heart.. not in mind)

But shit part.. Kurt were told that he will see people that needs to be given option to regret or to be sent after death.. to oblivion.. that i "why" it really sounds like kurt is in pain when he is screaming. .he didnt want to sentence people..

all this we could throw away as a hallucinations. .but... if anyone else can access this knowledge, and get ketamin to help with sings writing, words, ideas, melodies.

or if ketamine tell you "who" is coming next (rock star, guitar hero- person)

Only this i have found so far online that sounded like ketamine revealed thing.

" A soul is electric device that records the life of. the female child. Other women and men do NOT have a soul. (this is why you see so many same looking people only females made out of pure love(so no alcohol, not even.. "honey im tired.. please be quick" no has to be fully in love... but

thats no opinion.. its a theory..

" to prove one has a a soul.. (measure) the voltage from female. ( before shes pregnant) and after.. voltage changes..
Now you get TWO groups of babies.. one will stand out very early from the other..(ever think about "WHY" in same town.. two blonds from almost same kinda homes.. grow up totally differently..

other with tattoos and issues.. and other SAVES her self FOR MARRIAGE(VERY important, those with soul are always those who wait, and those with faces that you cannot find a "copy")
Souls are used to "fuel" the next universe or something like that. i. would imagine like software.. this sunds like that

found this from instagram, but cannot find the dude who wrote it..

To me Ketamine explained that is a "Life force" a friend, and that (2222222) are thinkin of some how "giving" ketamine for everyone.. ( meaning freely they "learn" to make it without difficulty, now its not "that" easy)

ps.
(oh and our god.. as one,, is "made" out of TWO females, goddidnt like that i was told this.. not at all (this would be nice to check with someone someday)

Many beatles song like "hey jude" has a underlined meaning.. mostly warnings about Johns behavior with alcohol (havent asked paul about it)

Remember Cream
"sunshine of your love" Jimi said to me, that h did, and i should too, ..WARN people of EVERYDAY little things that amy cause danger, like.."i could not say ..hey lady in the red dress.. you left the own on, your house is in danger" ( I can hear and jimi could the cries of the dead young people in advance)

so jimi played certain kinda solo parts that "made" the rights listener to think about what has been left wrong in home.

Jimi heard WELL before Erics child fell down... and used Sunshine of your love to warn eric.. BUT

Jimi was afraid that If he speaks about this Hell might break loose..He WAS Black and everyone knew he liked to party and didnt have money.. Then he could be charged with murder. and in those days.. police didnt "need" a reason to "be on your case" if one was black. thats why jimi used that song.. Adding the sounds of FALLING child screaming.

Ketamine explained. this.. Our world kinda lets you think then elive then its true..

Eric belived that "if I sell mysould (again not the correct word) i will become famous. and so.. jimi warned but ericdidnt listen.. NOW.. comes other people in the picture.. with
LSD one can " soul triping" change boby and get to see things before and after they happen..

(john lennon.. "how do you sleep at night" has that "reggae" part for Eric.. MANY pople were angry that clapton was warned, btu.. HE took a chance ( cause didnt want that child, so small price.. if one believes) and "all" he got out of it was i shot the sherrif -fame... andnow he plays those songs for his song..and isnt even bothered (ketamine says) I think stairway to heaven was written(lyrics) using psycedelics.. in two places in same time. but two people.

(sorry when there is so man speling errors, im sure you know what is said, even if i dont correct them, after all... we are adults here, i hope)

So musician.. next time youtue ketamine and Let ketamine tell you something.

then write here and lets compare.

ketamine is notorious for this type of grandeour secerts. Its all delusional though. Shit i was literally in contact with same fucking aliens as John C lilly during my binges, my soul went to other planets. Had alien voices beamed righted into my room lol. This was delusional effects of dissoactives.

Might be wise to take a break and ground back on earth again.

I quit ketamine after the way it twisted my mind. Went on to many k holes lol.

during K i thought i could speak the language of plants.

though K can really unveil stuff. alot of it is totally psychotic delusions.

Maybe it helped you unravel music. But now try make some music and see if your the next jimi hendrix.

I have been making and recording music over 25 years so i think we dont have to try. Just wanted to share.

Still curious when someone proves that soul is a some kinda life recording device. Since this seems almost too easy to test

I think you need to take a break. That post was full of difficult to understand sentences that have no logic to them.

The general idea of psychedelics helping people be creative is pretty misleading anyway. I get that a lot of creatives feel that way, but having painted and made music on all sorts of drugs myself, it's really not true that the substances themselves are what makes it special. Inhibitions being lowered helps you feel comfortable exploring new ideas, and having novel experiences helps you think more outside of whatever box you're living in. That's it. If you want to be a better artist, I recommend trying sobriety for a bit since you seem to be stuck in the ketamine box.

Not as much "delusional" as useless information. Or rather, perhaps best funneled into poetry rather than science.

And as I always say, anything Ketamine can do Iboga can do better. (Better = healthier, safer, more grounded, healing, useful, etc.)

Salvia (and sometimes lots of weed) can be wonderfully useful (and enjoyable) dissociatives as well if used properly, respectfully, and intentionally.

IME every drug helps get you in the zone to make music, particularly amphetamines, but I never had these types of thoughts about it, I just was inspired to play more guitar and learn music theory. Drugs also get me in the zone to rap. IME dissociatives make me want to play guitar but take away my ability to do so.