Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ketamine hcl injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenmermaid88

Greenlighter
So I have already done my full treatment of ketamine injections with spiritual counseling. It helped me grow and figure out so many things I had within my control!
I have 3/4 of ketamine hcl, how much would that normally go for, not at a clinic.?

So you've experienced some much needed healing/spiritual growth and now you want to sell your left over ketamine for its maximum street value 🤔

3/4 of what? And what kind of "spiritual guide" is injecting you with ketamine anyhow. Ketamine treatment isn't done in single injections but rather in infusions.

We aren't here to tell you what your drugs are worth unfortunately.

So you've experienced some much needed healing/spiritual growth and now you want to sell your left over ketamine for its maximum street value 🤔

3/4 of what? And what kind of "spiritual guide" is injecting you with ketamine anyhow. Ketamine treatment isn't done in single injections but rather in infusions.

We aren't here to tell you what your drugs are worth unfortunately.
Oh, love your tone. Super helpful. I have my own amount for continued spot treatment in the future. This is simply the amount I had left that I could possibly sell to someone else to help them begin their healing process. I completed my treatment at the clinic so my doctor was the one administering my medication. My "spiritual guide" as you so kindly put.
You should really do your research before you just comment acting cocky because you sound ignorant. Ketamine is NOT done in only infusions. They are also done as single injections .25-.31mcg every 14 minutes for 3 injections, 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks. Instead of being brainwashed into paying thousands for infusions, these simple injections are much more effective and you're only in the clinic for an hour with a spiritual counselor. I was simply trying to inquire what the amount of a 3/4 vial of ketamine hcl rx bottle would be worth for an idea of price so I could possibly help someone start their journey. Thank you for your sarcastic unhelpful comment. Your insult went unnoticed 😊

Are you asking what it should sell for on the street? That’s against the rules my friend.
So I have already done my full treatment of ketamine injections with spiritual counseling. It helped me grow and figure out so many things I had within my control!
I have 3/4 of ketamine hcl, how much would that normally go for, not at a clinic.?
It sure looks like you’re asking about prices. It varies so much that me telling you what I thought would be fair might be inaccurate to your area.

Also, that’s just how @negrogesic is about things against the rules don’t take it personally. He was educating and questioning. Everyone has their own style.

Im closing this. Sell it or don’t for what you think it is worth. Certainly no more than two large rocks and a bag of puppies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.