• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine for the first time; what should I do?

Houseeveryweekend

Greenlighter
So with Christmas over and done with SWIM will be going back to University in a few days. Last term SWIM had his first MDMA experience, and this term SWIM has decided it will be the turn of LSD and Ket. SWIM found a lot of info on LSD and its effects, as well as plenty of useful tips for what to do whilst high! However the same cannot be said of Ket! SWIM was planning on doing it before going to the Student Club on campus? any thoughts on this? it is usually quite a chilled place, not too much to worry about. SWIM's friends would be with him, drunk not high, and 'most of them' are not judgemental! SWIM is unsure of how much to do. He can only buy it by the gram so maybe buy a gram and take half out with him, or a third, or less?

To recap:
How much should SWIM do for the first time?
Snort it or take it Orally?
Should he go out clubbing? (the club is chilled out, no house music more cheese-y music)
Should he tell his more 'judgemental friends' that he is doing it?

Thank you for reading! All comment appreciated!

*EDIT* Also how often should SWIM leave it between doing Ket? A month? a week?

If you have scales, start low. I'd say around 30-40mg for a first time. Ketamine is quite lenient in the dose department however so don't sweat if you do more. Its all about seeing whats best for you however so starting low is the best thing. You can always take more if need be but you can never undo what you have done.

Low low doses of Ketamine are functional. Bumping after initial doses can greatly increase the effects and smoking weed on most archylohexalamines, let alone ketamine can fuck you up big stylee, so I wouldn't do it for a first timer. Snort it. Don't go out clubbing or drinking on your first time either, and if your friends are judgemental about this stuff, I'd keep it to yourself.

Be safe, you should use a scale but if you insist on not using one, I would say, free up some time in the evening for some alone-time, do a line about the length of a matchstick and about the width of two and see where it gets you. Ketamine kicks in very fast so you wont be playing the waiting game for too long.

I remember my first time with K like it was yesterday. Good memories. Oh yes. :)

Stay inside your first time, have a sitter, and good music you liken to dance to. If you are not afraid of needles do 15-60 mg muscled where thirty is a good place to start, but fifteen would not be overwhelming. If needles are not OK just do little 5 mg bumps each nostril until you're good where I find I end up at sixty. K is not a drug to use and go out on adventures, but to stay in and venture within.

If you have scales, start low. I'd say around 30-40mg for a first time. Ketamine is quite lenient in the dose department however so don't sweat if you do more. Its all about seeing whats best for you however so starting low is the best thing. You can always take more if need be but you can never undo what you have done.

Low low doses of Ketamine are functional. Bumping after initial doses can greatly increase the effects and smoking weed on most archylohexalamines, let alone ketamine can fuck you up big stylee, so I wouldn't do it for a first timer. Snort it. Don't go out clubbing or drinking on your first time either, and if your friends are judgemental about this stuff, I'd keep it to yourself.

Be safe, you should use a scale but if you insist on not using one, I would say, free up some time in the evening for some alone-time, do a line about the length of a matchstick and about the width of two and see where it gets you. Ketamine kicks in very fast so you wont be playing the waiting game for too long.

I remember my first time with K like it was yesterday. Good memories. Oh yes. :)

I'm not sure if I agree with this. The rule we used was always "keybumps". If you stick to only snorting an amount that you can dig out of the bag with one of your house keys, you should be fine. A tiny amount of K will blast you off like you wouldn't believe. I've literally gotten loaded just from the boogers in my nose after a night of doing K. Do not under any circumstances rail a big fat "coke line" of K or you will be in a world of confusion and discomfort. I've seen someone do that (remember Pulp Fiction?) he thought it was coke and it was actually K. He did a fat line and hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. He did not have a very good night after that. Don't do that. Keybumps. Trust me. I've done a lot of K, and I seem to have a really low tolerance. Some people can snort small line and enjoy it. If I snort more than a "keybump" I will fall into a K hole and it sucks major ballsack. Don't make that mistake. Snort tiny amounts every 30-45 minutes. You'll see what I mean. It doesn't take very much K to put you on your ass. And it's not fun to get stuck in a K hole by surprise. If you do lines, think of how big a coke line is, now divide that into about 10 smaller lines. That's a more appropriate sized line for K. If I were to do the line suggested by this guy "the length of a matchstick and about the width of two" I would be on my ass (in a bad way). Also the comment "Ketamine is quite lenient in the dose department however so don't sweat if you do more." is completely false. Start really small. Ketamine is powerful as fuck and it is NOT lenient in the dose department. A small bump is great. A big bump is terrifying. Good luck. Be safe. Start small. It only lasts for like 30 minutes and it hits you almost instantly, so you'll be doing small bumps all night.