Mental Health Ketamine for depression?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Right, so I can get ketamine really cheap and I know price discussion isn't allowed, but I guarantee nobody on this site is getting it cheaper without actually stealing, so even though I barely have any money, I can absolutely do this. I've got the money for a gram and a half, so assuming that I actually get that much how long will it last me? I want like dosage guides, like I don't want someone to just lay out a professional plan for me or anything, I just mean like vague dosage guidelines and how often to take it without getting addicted. Also I thought because orally last longer than nasally that it would be better to eat it rather than sniff it?

Ok, so vague dosage guidelines if you please. Here's some information about like my body and stuff

Male, 55kg, 1.79cm, 15 yrs old (in two days), tiny tolerance

Thanks

We don't really discuss dosage either because it is so dependent on the person. For example, I can take 10 mg of xanax and still be up right. Other people would take 1 mg and pass out.
I suppose it may help short term because it makes your mind think differently but I can't see it working long term.

Dude i can't say for sure how potent or cut the Ketamine is you are getting but a gram and half of K is like a hell of a lot of K for one person and you definitely don't want to try to use all that K in one session over a single night.

If i was you i would use half a gram or even slightly less than that in one overnight session. Best to snort K IMO and pace yourself by only snorting a point every hour or so. It's important to pace the amount of K you snort because it is a short lived buzz from K but go overboard and have too much in one go and you may fall into a K hole which can lead to un-consciousness or even death.

Remember street sold Ketamine is a crystallised powder cooked up from something meant to be given to tranquilise race Horses. So it really can knock you side ways if you have a low tolerance.

but i will say when used sensibly in small doses Ketamine is a incredibly euphoric and enjoyable drug. In a strange kind of zonk you out of it way,

I didn't mean I was gonna take a gram and a half all in one session silly billy, I just mean like that's the amount I can get with the money I've got. I guess I'll just try it like once a week but I'm meant to be sober for two weeks so it'll wait a bit I suppose

docs are offering it in fact there's a whole world if you google it, but insurance won't pay for it. If its a cure all I wouldn't mind the treatment. It beats the pill regiment day in and day out and the severe lows.