Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine -- Experienced -- Very Bad Ketamine Experience

Highwonder

Bluelighter
Very Bad Ketamine Experience

I had a lot on mind. I was going through a hard time and it pained me to think. So I decided that it would help if I took some K.

It's around 11pm when I took 2 large lines. A large 20 bag, about 1/6 of a gram. I know this because I bought the gram and split it up. OK, about 1/6 of a gram.

After about 5 min, things started to spin and I decided to lay on my back staring up at a ceiling fan. I start to see some wierd visuals of the fan bending in on itself. I've never really had K visuals before and it tripped me out.

I thought the K would ease my mind a little but I sure was wrong. Thoughts were moving through my head at an alarming rate. Everything seemed more urgent, more intense. I was barely noticing the trip. All I could think about was what has been happening in my life. It actually hurt me to think.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes in the dark. Then I fell into a partial K-hole. I couldn't move. I was flying through space. Even then, thoughts poured into my head and I was trippin' out. I started to shake and then I got a bad headache.

I know that some K gives you a headache, but this was better shit. I never got a headache before on this shit. When I was able to get up I did. I put some music on in my playstation and turned the visuals on. I just fell into a trance for a while.

After the K wore off I didn't remember anything that happened after I started to watch the visuals on the playstation. It's like my mind went blank. I still can't remember.

This was my first bad trip on K. I've taken K many times and nothing like this ever happened. I really liked K before this and now I shudder when I think about it. Well, this was my first and hopefully my last bad trip on K. Thanks for reading my report.

[Fixed paragraphing -Splatt]

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you took a K-hole dose but wenren't expecting a K-hole so that is what caused the freak-out. Getting really fucked up on K isn't that cool if you aren't expecting it. If you just want to relax and chill, then just do like 25-50mg. In my experiences, it is not really a good idea to do a bunch of K when you have a lot on your mind or are in a bad mood. Choose a different drug like opiates or benzos to take your mind off of things..
------------------
Raving is the wave of the future.