• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ketamine Dosage

Right OK. Go with 0.25ml then. And work your way up.

IMO even 0.5ml, is unlikely to be k hole.

Sit in a quiet room with some nice music on a yoga mat. meditate after you inject. That's where you will get the best effect, regardless of dose. IM ketamine is not a sociable drug in my opinion.
I plan on using it alone.

Well I would consider 50mg to be the lowest dose it's worth IM'ing personally. As if not you'll be several times which means rotating sites, becomes more risky once intoxicated too. I think honestly with IM 100mg alone and either watch a movie or music. You will thank me later.

I'll let you know how it goes once the opportunity arises for me to actually take it.

I actually like your idea of starting with 30mg instead of 40mg. I believe I will do just that.
For your first experience I would recommend laying in bed in the dark and watch a movie or listen to music. Blankets are very nice too they feel amazing on K.

Food also is very unique on K. Not in a munchies type of way, but more like the food taste genuinely different. Spicy or super sweet foods/candy are my go to. Ice cream also

I wouldn't eat though until you are comfortable with the substance and NEVER eat if you are anywhere close to a K hole

For your first experience I would recommend laying in bed in the dark and watch a movie or listen to music. Blankets are very nice too they feel amazing on K.

Food also is very unique on K. Not in a munchies type of way, but more like the food taste genuinely different. Spicy or super sweet foods/candy are my go to. Ice cream also

I wouldn't eat though until you are comfortable with the substance and NEVER eat if you are anywhere close to a K hole
I hope I don't k-hole. I heard that was crazy.

Well I would consider 50mg to be the lowest dose it's worth IM'ing personally. As if not you'll be several times which means rotating sites, becomes more risky once intoxicated too. I think honestly with IM 100mg alone and either watch a movie or music. You will thank me later.
I believe I will do more last minute research until I'm comfortable using it.

What's an ideal dosage for a first time user? I plan on injecting it into a muscle. Now I actually wanna enjoy it, definitely not after a k-hole or anything like that, I wanna remain functional and don't want to harm myself or anyone else.
All first time dosages should be volume doses at super small titrsted doses if you have not tested for fent

Grim thinking anyone would put fent in k vials. Welcome to 2024 i guess.

It's medical grade K. Sealed vial, straight from a vet.

But you're right I can't be too trusting.
I’m so paranoid I’d probably micro shoot dosages first to make sure but I doubt it’s necessary if it’s vialed pharma

Cartel is known to make lean in pharma packaging

I reckon K is one drug honestly better IM'd. It's like sniffing seems worse on my nose than cocaine was even. Then more bladder issues cos of the drip. It's like the whole nature of the drug the more I've grown to understand it's probably best to IM a couple times a month at absolute max.

Sniffing my nose is broken now anyway. and before that sinus issues.

I think dissociatives are good sometimes as a decongestant or something. I only use very sparingly though.

See that's the thing. I don't wanna k-hole. All I want is to feel it, yet stay functional.

The vial has 10ML in it. Each ML is 200mg of K.
Stay functional on ket? Bit of an oxymoron there, as ket is an anaesthetic! (Years of experience with ket 😄)

At low doses it's like a functional stimulant. It's also much harder to use it like that IM than it is sniffing though, as such small doses are required.

At low doses it's like a functional stimulant. It's also much harder to use it like that IM than it is sniffing though, as such small doses are required.
Yeah I'm gonna start slow "maybe 30mg IM" to get a feeling of what K is all about, yet I don't want scary experiences.

So, I did K for the first time yesterday.

Basically I made sure I had the place to myself for 2 - 3 hours. I injected 0.2ml "which is 40mg of K" into my thigh. Hid the vial and needle quickly, hit play on my music list, and laid on my bed.

Started feeling it come quickly, I feel the anesthetic effect of Ketamine, wasted a bit of time trying to feel my pulse "I tend to do that whenever I try something new". I made sure that I was breathing right, and then decided to focus on my music. I started feeling my blanket, and it felt so soft. I honestly dunno how to describe the feeling to someone who had never experienced it. I felt light, trying to figure out stuff was difficult, and physical movement is impossible at some point.

In 45 minutes, the effects wore off. I was expecting a couple of hours, but maybe that's for snorting it, I dunno.

After one hour, I injected another 40mg, trying to chase the initial feeling, but this time, 40mg didn't hit me half as strong as the initial dose did. I'm guessing that this is one of those drugs where tolerance is developed very quickly.

Overall experience? Weird. Glad I did it, but it's weird. I'm guessing a k-hole would be scary.

I guess I have a lot to learn about K. I'm guessing I have the opportunity to, as the vial still has 1,920mg of Ketamine solution left in it!