• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ketamine Dosage

Parabolan

Bluelighter
What's an ideal dosage for a first time user? I plan on injecting it into a muscle. Now I actually wanna enjoy it, definitely not after a k-hole or anything like that, I wanna remain functional and don't want to harm myself or anyone else.

Be sitting or laying down. I was once stupid enough to IV K standing at a table and thinking I could make it to the couch in time…I didn’t.

As far a dosage it’s hard to say.

A shot of ketamine is like a box of chocolate. Never know what you’re gonna get.

If you want to be able to boost yourself farther towards k hole world in a controlled fashion add some nitrous hits after your IM dose if you wanna go deeper for a minute then come back out quickly

Ket is really better IMd at 200mg plus. Altogether diff experience.

Its awful on your nose.
I actually plan on injecting it. 200mg seems to be an overkill for me as a first timer, I actually wanna enjoy the experience and not dissociate much.

I made my mind up. When the time is right, I will IM 40mg only to get a feeling of what K is all about. I don't want the experience to be scary or overwhelming.

I reckon K is one drug honestly better IM'd. It's like sniffing seems worse on my nose than cocaine was even. Then more bladder issues cos of the drip. It's like the whole nature of the drug the more I've grown to understand it's probably best to IM a couple times a month at absolute max.

Sniffing my nose is broken now anyway. and before that sinus issues.

I reckon K is one drug honestly better IM'd. It's like sniffing seems worse on my nose than cocaine was even. Then more bladder issues cos of the drip. It's like the whole nature of the drug the more I've grown to understand it's probably best to IM a couple times a month at absolute max.

Sniffing my nose is broken now anyway. and before that sinus issues.
That's how I plan to take it. Intramuscular injection.

I made my mind up. When the time is right, I will IM 40mg only to get a feeling of what K is all about. I don't want the experience to be scary or overwhelming.
For a first time IM I would definitely recommend 30-40mg. My first time sniffing I did 50mg and even that was a bit too much for me since the experience is so different and unexplainable. Once you do it a few times though it is a lot easier to navigate and up the dosage, just be aware that ketamine can be very moreish since it is the best escapist drug (at least that I've tried).

For a first time IM I would definitely recommend 30-40mg. My first time sniffing I did 50mg and even that was a bit too much for me since the experience is so different and unexplainable. Once you do it a few times though it is a lot easier to navigate and up the dosage, just be aware that ketamine can be very moreish since it is the best escapist drug (at least that I've tried).
Yeah I wanna be careful and actually enjoy the experience. I was told by my plug to keep it to twice a month, and he told me to inject 40mg on my first time, and increase the dose by 5mg each time afterwards until I reach a dosage that I'm comfortable with.

I have enough K to experiment. I bought a 10ml vial that has 2 grams of K in it.

Yeah I wanna be careful and actually enjoy the experience. I was told by my plug to keep it to twice a month, and he told me to inject 40mg on my first time, and increase the dose by 5mg each time afterwards until I reach a dosage that I'm comfortable with.

I have enough K to experiment. I bought a 10ml vial that has 2 grams of K in it.
I would recommend going with 30mg TBH for a first time. You have plenty of K so even if its too little for your liking you can always do more.

It helps a lot with easing into the experience, and tolerance is annoying with ketamine so keeping the doses low is important. Even with only twice a month the tolerance will build pretty quickly. After you try it I'd like to hear a little review of what you think. I'm curious about IM, but am deathly afraid of going to a needle because I do opioids and that might open a door for those too.

I would recommend going with 30mg TBH for a first time. You have plenty of K so even if its too little for your liking you can always do more.

It helps a lot with easing into the experience, and tolerance is annoying with ketamine so keeping the doses low is important. Even with only twice a month the tolerance will build pretty quickly. After you try it I'd like to hear a little review of what you think. I'm curious about IM, but am deathly afraid of going to a needle because I do opioids and that might open a door for those too.
I'll let you know how it goes once the opportunity arises for me to actually take it.

I actually like your idea of starting with 30mg instead of 40mg. I believe I will do just that.

Have you tried sniffing it? I find erowid dosages on K all wrong. Like you shouldn't need a 500mg insnuffulated dose to Khole if the ket is any use whatsoever, provided you have no tolerance.

I was having alot of good experiences with like 150-250mg lines if the K is the proper needlepoint shards. Then those bigger shards maybe upto 350mg line at a push. I find IM say 100mg to be like sniffing 200mg, it should be at least double the strength.

Do you know which isomer or how the k is coming? imo the uniform needlepoint shards are the best for the k hole experience. Anything else and your still functional with the r isomer one at that dose just don't know what's going on, with the S it's purely psychedelic, so you're not having an out of body. Racemic really is best

@fastandbulbous @AlsoTapered @Tranced what do you reckon to this theory here? I have read on other forums a certain form of crystal can indicate a certain isomer. I am unsure how true this is. But everyone does seem to say the needlepoint crystals have been best for them, which i agree.

Have you tried sniffing it? I find erowid dosages on K all wrong. Like you shouldn't need a 500mg insnuffulated dose to Khole if the ket is any use whatsoever, provided you have no tolerance.

I was having alot of good experiences with like 150-250mg lines if the K is the proper needlepoint shards. Then those bigger shards maybe upto 350mg line at a push. I find IM say 100mg to be like sniffing 200mg, it should be at least double the strength.

Do you know which isomer or how the k is coming? imo the uniform needlepoint shards are the best for the k hole experience. Anything else and your still functional with the r isomer one at that dose just don't know what's going on, with the S it's purely psychedelic, so you're not having an out of body. Racemic really is best

@fastandbulbous @AlsoTapered @Tranced what do you reckon to this theory here? I have read on other forums a certain form of crystal can indicate a certain isomer. I am unsure how true this is. But everyone does seem to say the needlepoint crystals have been best for them, which i agree.
I bought it in a vial in a solution format ready to IM. I don't have any K powder.

I'm not quite the expert on Ketamine. I don't know what kind I have. It's labeled as a horse tranquilizer and it's imported from Mexico.

Does it say which isomer. How many mg per ketamine per ml of solution? I would say if you are looking to Khole/out of body psychedelic experience you will need to IM at least 100mg personally. For me with tolerance using pure crystal depending on the quality I need between 150-250mg IM for the psychedelic experience, which is the only point of IM'ing to me.

Does it say which isomer. How many mg per ketamine per ml of solution? I would say if you are looking to Khole/out of body psychedelic experience you will need to IM at least 100mg personally. For me with tolerance using pure crystal depending on the quality I need between 150-250mg IM for the psychedelic experience, which is the only point of IM'ing to me.
See that's the thing. I don't wanna k-hole. All I want is to feel it, yet stay functional.

The vial has 10ML in it. Each ML is 200mg of K.

Right OK. Go with 0.25ml then. And work your way up.

IMO even 0.5ml, is unlikely to be k hole.

Sit in a quiet room with some nice music on a yoga mat. meditate after you inject. That's where you will get the best effect, regardless of dose. IM ketamine is not a sociable drug in my opinion.