• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine cream taken rectally

How is ketamine not a psychedelic? What effects does ketamine have OTHER than visual or sensory perception changes?!

Well, regardless, it is undoubtedly a dissociative, and the forum description for PD includes dissociatives. I'm really not too worried about it though, now that the majority of the discussion has occurred.

How is ketamine not a psychedelic? What effects does ketamine have OTHER than visual or sensory perception changes?!

If you're going to put it that way wouldn't heroin be a psychedelic because it changes your perceptions! There is a reason it is used as a party drug in clubs; it has different effects at different levels of use with a mild body load to a full on K-hole at the more extreme end.

^Wouldn't every drug be a psychedelic then? I don't know if dissociatives fit in PD or OD. I would think PD. but who knows.

--> Now that I see BWs post, it seems he's saying there's no need to move this to PD as its pretty much done all if can do (unless the PD members are geniuses! ;))

If you're going to put it that way wouldn't heroin be a psychedelic because it changes your perceptions! There is a reason it is used as a party drug in clubs; it has different effects at different levels of use with a mild body load to a full on K-hole at the more extreme end.

Heroin doesn't change any perceptions other than your perception of pain...

Ketamine alters every sense.