• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine compound cream r

taylormademorgan

Greenlighter
I'm a pharmacy tech in a compounding pharmacy and we make compounded pain creams. i recently copped a couple bottles of some creams that contain
ketamine. each bottle is a little different and one i took the label off because i got a little nervous. but.. i have a bottle with
1. 10% Ketamine, 6% Gabapentin, 2% Lidocaine and 3% Diclofenac
2. 5% Ketamine
3. I removed the label but if I can remember..... it contained 5% ketamine, gabapentin, lidocaine, cyclobenzaprine, & baclofen.

It's really hard to find enough information on this. funny i work in the pharmacy and haven't been told shit about the recreational use of this. but someone please
tell me how i can use these creams :p
I'm experienced with Gabapentin and baclofen oral. but i'm trying to get the most out of these creams. :p

IV it. really, just suck that cream up in a syringe and stick it in your arm. what's the worst that could happen?
I'M KIDDING PLEASE DON'T DO THAT. hell do anything but that.

seriously though I've never even heard of something like this and I have no fucking idea what the best way to abuse the described creams would be ...but I'm intrigued. I'll be keeping up on this thread and hopefully someone will have further information for you. honestly a good few of those meds I did not even know could be used topically. fascinating.

EDIT: did some research for you and apparently plugging it is the way to go. figure out your dosing carefully of course. I would personally recommend sticking to/at least starting w/ the straight ketamine one so there aren't any unexpected interactions

dude thanks for commenting. that's seems to be the best advice i've found too, rectal. but i don't think there is even a somewhat safe way to dose this......
i originally grabbed it because i had back surgery in feb that didnt help much and im still in lots of pain. our patients like it so i was hoping it would help me but it doesnt even touch the pain. but then i read up on ketamine..... one of the only drugs ive never dabbled recreationaly with. but i came across a rare post or 2 about recreational use of these creams and i was hoping for a little fun. I like gabapentin, an ingredient in the first cream. i was prescribed it for a short while for my pain and it can deff be recreational so i dont mind trying that out. diclofenac is just an NSAID and isn't gonna do much harm. although im thinking lidocaine might burn in your arse lol but the 3rd cream would be alright 2. baclofen and cyclobenzaprine are muscle relaxers. i have a bottle of baclofen pills next to me, so i wouldnt mind my body absorbing that either... but im obviously aiming for the higher percentage rate of ketamine. ill try a tiny bit and let you know how it goes. hopefully well, because i have access to THOUSANDS of these creams ;)

There are a few threads about it. Try using the search engine :)
I'm closing this, but if you don'f find the threads PM me and I'll re-open this thread :)

welp. this stuff is pretty fucking awesome. having a hard time typing..... but
i took 2 pumps which basically equals 2 gms of cream and added some warm water. i put like half of it in a syringe and plugged it. then i went into the kitchen to make some lemonade and half way through i realized i had to start thinking about what i was actually doing. then this rush of happiness came over me and i finished making my lemonade while smiling for no reason. then it almost creeped up on me and i started feeling it in waves. i got really clumsy, it felt like something i would compare to xanax. i got kinda worried and washed off the cream i had applied to the part of my back thats actually injured to lessen absorption. i took a quick shower and felt like i needed to close my eyes the whole time. im in this trance like state where my mind wants to jump from one thing to another, but it's nice...... contemplating lighting up some dro.. glad i decided to just suck half of it up the syringe bc id prob be sitting here frozen otherwise.

I have experimented with ketamine/gabapentin creams and never felt any effect other then a lessening of acute pain on parts of my back. In my opinion creams like these do not produce clinically significant effects upon the CNS. Instead these creams help the muscles relax. I have even tried evporating K creams down and then applied them in a more concentrated fashion. Still no CNS effects. Stay safe and use them as directed. Otherwise you are unlikely to get a noticeable "high" out of them. Why are you taking extra K creams from your job?

Last edited:
This is just a warning, two years ago I started plugging this stuff. Within 6 months, I had a rare bladder tumor and had to eventually have part of my bladder removed. I also suffered heart problems due to the other medications in the cream.

I thought I found a sneaky way to get high, but what I was really doing is killing myself.

I'm also a pharmacy tech!