Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine, codeine, meth and alcohol. Washed down with a bit of charlie

polymorph

Greenlighter
SWIM decided that it would be a good idea to take some codeine this afternoon, well, actually dihydrocodeine. He dropped 10 DF 118s and went out drinking. Feels good man. Someone then suggested he break bad and smoke some ice. Which he did, copiously. After sharing a gram or two with friends he got given some Charlie. Then someone arrived at his house with some Vitamin K. SWIM wishes every day was like this, as he has yet to spend any money. SWIM can report that this combination, although not very pleasant when he was purging his stomach contents, shortly after taking his vitamins, has settled in to a very pleasant buzz. Unsure of actual exact dosage but I can ballpark it:
1/2g cocaine
1g methamphetamine
1/3g ketamine
300mgs dihydrocodeine
copious quantities of booze
and a big joint.

SWIM can confirm this is not recommended behaviour, nor is it sensible. It was one of those polynights that just sort of happened to him. That said he can also confirm it's not lethal and that he is still intending on taking both the Meth and the K further before the end of the ride.

We don't go SWIMMING here, as it affords you no legal protection: please edit your post.

ebola

Besides the swimming, I would recommend that you do not use silly drug slang on Bluelight in general, but especially in this forum. Sure, most people know what 'vitamin K' is, but I had no idea what 'charlie' was until you gave estimated doses a sentence or two later. And even if somebody does understand whatever your regional slang is for a given drug, why use any name but that of the drug itself? Using slang doesn't add anything positive to a discussion or post and creates a potential for misunderstanding that wouldn't otherwise exist.

Just some friendly advice. We're not trying to be hard on you or discourage you from posting, this is a friendly place for drug users of all sorts. We just have some rules (like not permitting swimming), which I might add ought to be read instead of skipped over, and then we also have some general guidelines and unwritten conventions that are intended to nip miscommunication in the bud. I would recommend you give the rules a looksee, and besides that, welcome to Bluelight!

wanted to see how known a combo was relatively safe, an was like wtf this guy is making my combo seem like ginger beer. i gota go on one of these polynights sometime. de ja vu for sure ^-^

Did you mean cocaine when you said Charlie? Because Charlie is heroin... Charlie Brown man