• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ketamine bladder pain

S4eiR

Greenlighter
A few days ago I tried Ketamine for the first time. I did a few lines over the span of an hour and once the ket started wearing off I got bad bladder pain, especially when I had to go for a piss. I've read a lot of posts about people getting bladder pain but most of em said they've done a lot of ket for a long time.

I'm guessing that I'm just more prone to the negative effects or maybe I have some sort of pre-existing problem?

I've heard green tea can help prevent some damage and was wandering if I should try that before doing ket again or just not do ket at all again?

These are the post mortem of your body telling you that if you keep using K, you gonna be facing permanent bladder damage and isn't nice. You're going to stay in hospitals for a big while and then eatin diet food avoiding things like frozen products or acidic juices, even some natural juices iirc like peaches. Anyhow try some green tea, if not and things get even worse you could go for a ''CCF'' tea, isn't that cheap but is what you gotta do to take care of yourself.

Some people seem more susceptible to ketamine bladder damage than others. I know some people who have used it heavily for years and never had issues, while others have developed extremely severe issues, and some, like you apparently, who start to experience issues very quickly. You should take this as a sign that ketamine is not for you. You definitely do NOT want to develop the sort of damage that ketamine causes, it is very painful and can be permanent and even life threatening in some cases. It sounds likely that you will begin to develop problems very quickly if you keep using it so you should just count it as a loss and move on, and save yourself a lot of misery.

It is also possible you have a pre existing condition. Might be worth checking it out. Do you normally experience any urinary issues?

Some people seem more susceptible to ketamine bladder damage than others. I know some people who have used it heavily for years and never had issues, while others have developed extremely severe issues, and some, like you apparently, who start to experience issues very quickly. You should take this as a sign that ketamine is not for you. You definitely do NOT want to develop the sort of damage that ketamine causes, it is very painful and can be permanent and even life threatening in some cases. It sounds likely that you will begin to develop problems very quickly if you keep using it so you should just count it as a loss and move on, and save yourself a lot of misery.

It is also possible you have a pre existing condition. Might be worth checking it out. Do you normally experience any urinary issues?
Never had any problems before doing ket then I had some pain that wore off after a few days. I suppose you're right, not worth the damage it'll do to me. Just a shame tho because it was a nice experience til the pain kicked in

Hmmm never heard of it happening from a single use. Perhaps it's possible. Seems very unlikely however.