View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and the moonshine

CrackBabyJoe

Greenlighter
Hellos everyone somehow I have freshly made ketamine but the only weed I have is in the form of 180proof thc moonshine I know mixing alcohol and k is bad but such a small amount shouldn't fuck me too bad right all the clinics near me are closed so my question is is it safe to use k and 1 maybe 2 or 3 syringes of the moonshine

Being high on oral cannabis at the same time as K sounds pretty bad if you ask me. Never tried it for that reason even though I love dissociatives and weed.

I have smoked weed and done k before
i have no idea how the moonshine will be it is defiantly a body high
I'm mostly looking to see if it's safe because alcohol lowers your heart rate
at most I would be taking 3 syringes but it's like 90% alcohol so I don't know how much would be safe

Syringes of alcohol?

Not sure if you meant injecting alcohol but that doesn't sound like a good idea...

I've also never heard of moonshine with THC in it but that sounds like something I'd like to try haha.

No syringe like on a vape juice bottle not injecting you only need a small amount to couch lock yourself you will defiantly not be taking shots of this shit

If the alcohol is about equivalent to a couple of cans you should be fine. If you end up pissed, then I wouldn't bother.

The only reason mixing alcohol and ketamine is not reccomended is because it feels fucking horrible.

A very poisonous feeling. I'm not saying it is poisonous, but that's the best way to describe it. Very dark, very messy. It only really happens when the feeling of being pissed and the feeling of being ketted collide in your mind.

So yeah, just try some before you take the ketamine.