• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine and suboxone

Do try an NAC combo, you can't believe it until you've felt it. Also, there's an herb called Angelica Archangelica that really messes up effects through another mechanism. Never tried a combo of both of 'em with a dissociative, but I imagine it would be quite the bloody significant blockage.
With NAC, there are people saying it weakens, strengthens or does not affect the intensity of ketamine. To me, it's plausible that it does weaken the effect if has a notable pro-glutamate effect, but even this can be countered with a higher dose of ketamine. Since dissos are receptor antagonists, I can't see how you could block them

Well in that case I think you were probably scammed. Doing 120mg over 45min and via most effective ROA doesn’t really seem that little at all. Hell if it’s S isomer you could make 24 bumps and take it about every 2 mins and you would definitely feeling K kicking in after 6mins top. And not to say about person doing 210mg, well that’s pretty heavy and more than most people I met feel comfortable doing within 45mins and most people without any tolerance and not going for a K-hole do such amount over hours.

I think they (deep pharma or whatever) are going for a light doses so people not used to substances that change perception in a so intense way wouldn’t be put off by experience that’s best described in a word I heard so many times for K – weird; and their second plot is to use it via diluted infusion and in minimal doses so people would not be put off by bladder problems.

Also note that in most people, a sub therapeutic amount of the naloxone is absorbed sublingually from Suboxone. I know people that can snort Suboxone and get a buzz.
I get a great buzz from two 8mg subs if I space them out every three days, its just finding things to fill those three day gaps