• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine and pregabalin

I've combined MXE with Gabapentin numerous times. It increased confusion but also relaxes the body more to prevent the manic state that sometimes follows the M-Hole. I have found I prefer MXE without it though. I imagine you wouldn't need the body relaxing aspect of a GABA-agonist with Ketamine though since that is an inherant affect.

Well. for yall that want some actuall experience info, Im on , hmm. like 850mg of pregabalin. and im about to lay out 3 small lines of R-isomer ketamine. aaaand I will be back soon with a report.

hit nr1: feeling it.. nothing special tho except, its getting hard to type correctly.
ok im doing the 2 last lines and jumping straight into bed hoping fora light little trip before going to sleep.

well damn. those two lines together made a scary, big ass mountain of K. and this is some grade a stuff..

but "fuck it" the pregabalin said. I thought all the xanax, valium and subutex would kill most of the trippy stuff. nope! up it went and. of to wonderland it was. I was teleporting all over the place, like into peoples houses. and then into other peoples minds and I could really understand that they actually believe in the stupid things some people are saying and in the moment when i was "inside" them I had those same stupid opinions. then ziiooooom of to another place it was. this place was my bed but there was like a million km tunnel up into space or something. and something was talking to me. I later realized it was the people singing in the music i was listening to. Ive had similliar experiences with this batch before but that was with nothing else in my system and I had been doing the K all day that time. this was just crazy.

damn, was not expecting that kind of a trip especially with all the trip killers already in my system.
when I came back I just passed out. woke up now like what? 5h30min later.

I think we can easily?, say pregabalin enhances Ketamine or did i just do a monster line of ketamine that broke through a shit ton of valium, xanax and bupe? from what i rememeber it was pretty big. prolly like 0.2-0.3g or something. I never thought this kind of experience was possible with all that benso and bupe in my system.

holy shisnitz...

Last edited: