View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and Mescaline; the underreported

macropsia

Greenlighter
I was planning on combining the two at some point in the future. I see no reason why it would be bad, besides a brief note on page 44 of The Little Ketamine Book, but that was in the context of d.m. turners seduction by and ambi-valence toward ketamine.... but it seems sort of bizarre that it hasn't been documented even once on the parts of the internet within grasp of a search engine.
Anyone know anything pertinent?

I know i got a bad vibe from mixing these and im not the only one.
The spirit is strong in cacti and it doesnt like being mixed with chems.
Synthetic mesc could differ though.

I know i got a bad vibe from mixing these and im not the only one.
The spirit is strong in cacti and it doesnt like being mixed with chems.
Synthetic mesc could differ though.

so full of shit lol

its not gonna be a spirit, but the drugs combined effect negative or positive that is the issue

some drugs dont mix well for example 3-meo-pcp and cocaine= head explode

it felt like my head was under a huge pressure like my eyes would pop out and coke and methoxetamine had been kind of nice at times.

they dont mix well in the same way that 3-meo-pcp and gbl or 3-meo-pcp and weed both are great combo's

note i always dose 3-meo-pcp low 5-10mg and thats it for the evening

I could see k, s ket in particular, not mixing well with some of the more stimulatory/Mao-b inhibitorish components of cactus. And d.m. Turner's experience may well have been with cacti for all we know. curiosity probably won't be dissuaded from taking some on the comedown if i have synthetic, but who knows when I'll have the time...

Last edited: