• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and gut health?

Yes I agree. I took a good bit of ketamine from 2002 to 2005. Shucks Ive never considered how much in total....so hard to think back and gauge it. At least 100 grams surely? Mostly as a compliment to e's and acid.
I dont think ketamine is healthy for the body or the mind. I think it takes more than it gives, and does not support a clean healthy consciousness.

Severe bladder problems are one well known major side effect. I know it turns to acid in the stomach if you swallow that drip. Better kept for road accidents, children's operations, and in its different, original and greatly stronger form (which I only took once in 2002, my first ever time before it vanished in place of milder "Kiddie-Ket")- for the Stables.

Yeah i would say it's one to use Very rarely and not to be abused. So many stories out there about people having serious bladder complications and other issues relating to it. I dabbled with one of its analogs over the past day after leaving it's class of compounds alone a similar number of years. They most certainly are interesting substances but one's that really need to be respected.

Traditional serotonergic psychedlics are physically benign to a degree and can be used with much more regularity without the same risks. Trust me I understand the draw to Ketamine and it's cousins it's just not a sustainable path without drastic consequence in the end.

With traditionnal psychedelics, if you don't respect them, at some point, odds are in your favor of having an horrible trip that will show you respect. With ket, it's easy to get into an habbit, and take more and more because of tolerance, to the point it is hard for finances and the body.

Why are there so many posts about the dangers of ketamine on the forums this week? Did FOX News do a segment on it or something?

Yes, long term use is very harsh on your organs. This is also true for things like food and binge drinking. Care for yourself, take breaks.

Hadnt touched K in quite some time.
So i did about 0,7g last weekend.
It went fine even though i was a bit sick.

Then i did some yesterday again, was alrighty for most of the night.

However a few hours after the last dose i had some major puking going on.
So weird, sometimes i can do several grams with zero issues.
And other times it just wrecks my gut and I end up purging like crazy.

I know many will probably disagree but from what I've gone through of dissociatives, countless boxes of DXM, probably 150g or more of O-PCM, 50g+ of Keta, 50g+ of MXE, some O-PCE, 3-MeO-PCE, recently 15g of 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine..

That Ketamin, notably illicit Ketamine, is the worst to my body, followed by DXM (but very different toxicity feeling) and then O-PCE. O-PCM, the better charges, felt pretty benign as does 2-FDCK. (as long as I stay well hydrated and eat healthy. I can't stress this enough, its so easy to forget about your body's needs while dissociated. But eating fruits while dissociated can be fun too. Intense taste experience..)

Never had the chance yet to acquire real pharma K but I think it might be the specific molecule of K that also comes with more body numbing and immobilization than all? of the others.

Oh yeah and I don't tolerate DXM any more, get stomach burning like hell and psychotic thoughts from minimal dosages while 2-FDCK and 3-MeO-PCE are completely fine.

Weird stuff. Horribly addictive, seriously I find opioids while they are much much worse about "physical" addiction, to be little in comparison, as long as I have the choice I'd always choose a decent disso over an opioid and the latter certainly is nothing I'd want to be on every day.. Just that opioids are better tolerated by the body. Aww.. Always a caveat.

Ive noticed my issues with K is only from IM use.
I can easily do a few grams spread out during a day snorted and feel fine.
But if i shoot more then about 0,7g during a session i usually get nausous a few hours after my last shot.

Also doing it IM hits me alot harder even at way lower doses.
Snorting it i can barely hole at any doses, but IM i still hole at about 150mg.

I never ever managed to hole, also had a pretty high initial tolerance ... only near-hole experiences, but where I still know about being human and just have to open the eyes to be back in here & now reality. Wonder what caused this. With K I simply can't snort enough material, but also with increasing dosage the side effects rise and with the more potent, less researched dissociatives I am vary about overdosing, freaking out or doing other damage.. Currently my tolerance is so high, that I don't even get near-holes anymore. Just other nice effects, but pushing the dosage too far feels dangerous.

That said, I know from a terrifying first hand experience that also the non-incapaciting arylcyclohexylamines are narcotic in a dosage high enough, as I had a girl OD'ing on methoxetamine and she just went asleep for several hours. So at least MXE is pretty safe.