Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and gut health?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
I always get diahrea when doing K.
Sometimes i also get very nauseous and puke like crazy..

Anyone know if k messes with the gut flora?

Hmm, I do not. But it is toxic to internal organs, obviously the bladder in particular. So I wouldn't be surprised if it did have some sort of deleterious effect on the gut.

Yeah seems like it, its always worse when i havent done it for awhile..

I try to limit myself to a binge once every few months or so.
Just noticed that im always pissing out of my ass when doing it.

Such a weird drug, im glad im not a daily user since it seems really bad to use chronicly.

Don't swallow the drip! Spit that shit out, k is not for the stomach

I never experienced such effects and i have binged on ketamine for months at a time. Are you sure your stuff is completely pure?

Everyone is different. For instance, only a minority of users ever get chronic bladder damage, but it's still a severe side effect

I never experienced such effects and i have binged on ketamine for months at a time. Are you sure your stuff is completely pure?

Yeah i always get good ket, my dealer is a major k head.
But im sure its not related to just the k, its probably just a trigger.
I get stomach issues if i dont eat clean and go crazy on sugar etc.

Anaesthetic in general can cause nausea and abdominal/intestinal issues...really, any drug that interacts with serotonin or dopamine can, and K seems to do both. It has caused nausea for me through all ROAs.

Interesting study found that chewing sugar free gum post op had similar antinasusea effect as physioactive antiemetic like ordanestron... anecdotally, it's helped me with drug nausea in general. Worth a try.

Ok, this is all new to me. are you sensitive in the same way with other drugs aswell?

Not really, most psychedelics makes me pee quite abit but thats about it.
I dont really use any other drugs except psychs, dissios, cannabis and kratom.

The thing is that with ayahuasca, mesc cacti and kambo im actually very good at dealing with nausea.
I rarely purge on any of those and can generally handle very high doses without much if any nausea at all.
Same with dxm, i just get some weird warm sensation but its not really bad at all.

ayahusaca is ment to make you puke, like a ritual to purge from the "bad" wihin you. although i never did. mesc cacti gives naseau and only pure synthetic mescaline gives me clean trips without nausea. You get used to using higher doses of dxm and nausea becomes relative to your accustomed use of it imo. what the heck is kambo?

ayahusaca is ment to make you puke, like a ritual to purge from the "bad" wihin you. although i never did. mesc cacti gives naseau and only pure synthetic mescaline gives me clean trips without nausea. You get used to using higher doses of dxm and nausea becomes relative to your accustomed use of it imo. what the heck is kambo?

kambo is the use of the secretions from the frog philomedusa bicolor.

secretions? A friend told me he used the milk of bufotenine frogs and smokes it somehow..

That's a different frog that contains 5-MeO-DMT Aeon Psyche. This one contains other peptide compounds that aren't active in the same sense as traditional psychedelics like what's secreted by the Sonaran Desert toad your speaking. I'm only speaking from what I've read on the subject, I've never experimented with Kambo.

Would like to though :)

That's a different frog that contains 5-MeO-DMT Aeon Psyche. This one contains other peptide compounds that aren't active in the same sense as traditional psychedelics like what's secreted by the Sonaran Desert toad your speaking. I'm only speaking from what I've read on the subject, I've never experimented with Kambo.

Would like to though :)

It's a wonderful medecine :)

Ketamine is *not* healthy, especially for your bladder and mental health.

Yeah i would say it's one to use Very rarely and not to be abused. So many stories out there about people having serious bladder complications and other issues relating to it. I dabbled with one of its analogs over the past day after leaving it's class of compounds alone a similar number of years. They most certainly are interesting substances but one's that really need to be respected.

Traditional serotonergic psychedlics are physically benign to a degree and can be used with much more regularity without the same risks. Trust me I understand the draw to Ketamine and it's cousins it's just not a sustainable path without drastic consequence in the end.