• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine and Erectile Dysfunction

Alcatrazadone

Greenlighter
Hi

Has anyone ever suffered prolonged Erectile Dysfunction from long term Ketamine abuse?

If so, are you aware if it stops after a significant period of time no longer using the drug?

Thanks

While I never abused ketamine for more than two days in a row I sometimes have ED the day after. This usually gets better in a few days and a week after I'm back to normal.

Hey OP, I totally understand that this is a problem that can be harmful to your personal life, but not being able to get an erection does not put you in any kind of danger and this is a Harm Reduction forum. I am not belittling you or trying to say that your problem is not worth talking about. It just doesn't pertain in any way to Harm Reduction so I'm closing it.

If you continue to experience Erectile Dysfunction after you've stopped using Ketamine (this seems to be a pretty clear-cut case of cause -> effect) you should definitely see your MD and potentially get a referral to see a Urologist. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write me.

Seems like a legitimate concern to me. I'm sorry that I don't have any insight