• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine and Caffeine -bad reaction.

Readytoreset

Greenlighter
So I was recently partying sat night/sun morn and stopped doing K around 4:00am. I did quite a lot and almost finished a standard size Jar. I was up for 36 hrs before I finally got rest. Mon morn woke up feeling fine, had 2 strong double espresso’s at work and after a few hours started feeling fatigue and had a mild headache. I went home feeling tired but couldn't sleep, tossed and turned in bed. Vaped some canabis oil cause I thought it might help but just gave me anxiety. I slept really well mon night when I finally could and tues still felt like a hangover head wise. I sat down most of the time at work because my body still felt fatigue and a bit dizzy when standing long. Wed felt the same but managed to run 3 miles in the park to help sweat it out. Thurs was the same but now I had abdominal pain, frequent urination and more than normal bowel movements. Was peeing Like every 15 mins for a few hours and (Id been waking up in the night twice to pee as well the past days) Thurs at work abdominal pain was bad but head was better, than towards the end of my shift headache came back and abdominal pain went away. Didn't sleep much last night because of insomnia and anxiety thinking the worst of all the side effects of K that I googled, lol. At work now and head feels the same (foggy) but no more abdominal pains of frequent urination. Im health conscious and after partying usually detox my body with fresh juices and clean eating. I exercise and am in pretty good health for 33 only do K when I party. I really believe it was the high dosage of caffeine that did me in. I also suspect that the K that I got was prob cut. Anybody have some ideas about how to get over this or has anyone gone thru this? Thanks