View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine/alcohol question

jbass55

Ex-Bluelighter
Tomorrow I am going to a show where I plan on drinking instead of rolling because i am saving a strong roll for the following Friday.

I was wondering if it would be safe if while I was sobering up at the show, I did a total of .1 K just to keep me feeling good. I have only done K one other time.

I don't quite understand, is it a very long show and/or are you planning on drinking only a little bit? Because otherwise the "sobering up" doesn't take from the fact that you would still be under the influence of alcohol and not nearly sobered up.

Anyway, no the combination ketamine and alcohol is horrible. Most people get dizzy and nauseous and in my experience it virtually always involves one of the most unpleasant kinds of vomiting there are. A little bit like taking too much GHB. Ughhh.

I don't quite understand, is it a very long show and/or are you planning on drinking only a little bit? Because otherwise the "sobering up" doesn't take from the fact that you would still be under the influence of alcohol and not nearly sobered up.

Anyway, no the combination ketamine and alcohol is horrible. Most people get dizzy and nauseous and in my experience it virtually always involves one of the most unpleasant kinds of vomiting there are. A little bit like taking too much GHB. Ughhh.

Its like a 4 hour show, I get drunk before but sober up halfway through

Yeah I am not a fan of puking so if thats common, I mine as well forget the k lol thanks

From doing ketamine and drinking I once was hugging a toilet bowl for 4 hours straight, don't do it

Yeah forget the K... it doesn't mix well with alcohol at all.

thanks guys! appreciate not being a dick and telling me to go through with it haha...it wouldv'e ruined my night

Haha with that being said if you keep doses of both very moderate (3-4 drinks max and no more than half a point to a point of k) then it can be pretty fun and enjoyable, but it's not worth the risk since you don't know how the combo will effect you and you'll be at a concert

Haha with that being said if you keep doses of both very moderate (3-4 drinks max and no more than half a point to a point of k) then it can be pretty fun and enjoyable, but it's not worth the risk since you don't know how the combo will effect you and you'll be at a concert

Yeah def not worth it since I absolutely love the dj that's playing and wouldn't wanna miss any of the set for an unexpected bathroom break lol, but thanks for the tip