View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives ket belly

Sixx_Psychonaut

Greenlighter
just wondering if many of you out there have experienced 'ket belly' and care to share your experience or also remedies for it or even things that help with it or make it worse. cheers :}

I’ve never had any GI issues with IM ketamine. Best way to use k, imo, by far.

Careful with ketamine in the bath tub. That's how K deaths happen.

You must train your immune system to accept the K as a vitamin rather than a pathogen.

Pairing it with tea is a great start to do so.

You must train your immune system to accept the K as a vitamin rather than a pathogen.
I really do believe this is the way of medicine in the future. Some type of mind over matter rather than a pill that heals? Or at least a much larger mental component. Has to do with faith. You must have faith it is a vitamin 100% for it to work. Most of us humans are not there yet. But this is an important statement.

For now, tea!

I really do believe this is the way of medicine in the future. Some type of mind over matter rather than a pill that heals? Or at least a much larger mental component. Has to do with faith. You must have faith it is a vitamin 100% for it to work. Most of us humans are not there yet. But this is an important statement.

For now, tea!

Alright alright, Vitamin F is fine too.. :p

yes! ok so - ketamine is a fairly caustic hydrochloride salt! if you are snorting it, you NEED to spit out the drip if you are doing a lot of it. over time, that constant HCl drip down your throat will cause gastritis, irritating the sphincters on the entry and exit of your stomach. it's painful af and makes eating terrible. ive had it happen a few times. you gotta just lay off ket, and DEFINITELY not get it in your stomach. it's not good for linings of stomachs or bladders. -- if you are experiencing this from IM K, the only time i have seen such problems are when a batch was off, and had precursor or unreacted solvent or something else gross in it.