Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Keppra and MDMA

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi,

Does Keppra block the effects of MDMA?

I believe it is a sodium channel blocker and sodium channel blockers block the effects of most if not all drugs.

Thank you

MDMA is bad if you have a history of seizures.
You're a mystery dose away from a grand mal.

No it could dampen the effects slightly but anecdotal reports I’ve heard say people still roll fine

No, Keppra will not dampan the effects. I used it once or twice while I was in college (while on keppra) and the effects were the same. I used MDMA before I started having seizures and there is no difference.

But with that being said, I wouldnt use stimulants while having a history of seizures. The risks out weigh the benefits imo. Seizures can kill you, very easily actually. I responded to one last month...

Please, im begging you... be safe. Remember, you only have 1 life.

No, Keppra will not dampan the effects. I used it once or twice while I was in college (while on keppra) and the effects were the same. I used MDMA before I started having seizures and there is no difference.

But with that being said, I wouldnt use stimulants while having a history of seizures. The risks out weigh the benefits imo. Seizures can kill you, very easily actually. I responded to one last month...

Please, im begging you... be safe. Remember, you only have 1 life.
How do you know it will not dampan the effects
? maybe the keppra you took didnt build up to a steady state in your body since you only used it once or twice. what do you meanj by seizures can kill you very easily
? how?

He used MDMA once or twice lol. No one is going to get on here and tell you that it’s for-sure okay or what the effects are gonna be dude. If you wanna see it’s one of those individual things

How do you know it will not dampan the effects
? maybe the keppra you took didnt build up to a steady state in your body since you only used it once or twice. what do you meanj by seizures can kill you very easily
? how?
As Swim said, I used MDMA while on keppra once or twice (was on Keppra for several years at that time). I took MDMA before I had seizures as well and there was no difference between the effects (while on Keppra and off Keppra). This was just my experience though.

There aren’t any studies lol. Man no one is going to be able to tell you how this is going to effect you. It’s either live with not doing it or just run the risk and try it.

If you do that I’d use a low dose alongside your medication and possibly throw in some natural anti-convulsants like curcumin and fish oil. There’s some others but can’t remember off the top of my head