European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Keith Vaz - good riddance you sanctimonious cunt

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
I don't give a shit that what has removed him isn't illegal behaviour. The cunt has had it coming for years. He helped get Greville Janner (dead paedophile MP) off the hook and had half a million quid in his bank account in the nineties that was unaccounted for and allowed to go unchecked. He (was) chairman of a committee on prostitution while using prostitutes and voted against the banning of poppers (his prostitutes were male) while voting for the NPS act.

He has had it coming for so long the telegraph have regularly run stories in the past saying "the labour government-of which Keith Vaz is still a member".

Get the picture? First class hypocritical cunt. Will probably get made a Lord. Dance on his fucking grave.

Burn it down.

Supposedly he told the prostitutes that he invited to his flat to bring poppers.

Maybe if more MPs start smoking weed with their rent boys, or start having mad psychedelic sex sessions, we can make some progress.

Supposedly he told the prostitutes that he invited to his flat to bring poppers.

Maybe if more MPs start smoking weed with their rent boys, or start having mad psychedelic sex sessions, we can make some progress.
Isn't that the truth. I still can't quite believe they made an excemption for poppers. One of the most shitty nasty drugs.

If only somebody had introduced him to the joys of stim-fuelled sex instead of shitey popper :!

Ah well, good to see the prick finally gone... aside from the inevitable peerage anyway 8)

Blimey - I agree whole heartedly with a StoneHappyMonday post!?!?