Desperate Keif Richards needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to college with a kid named Keefe Richards. Good guy and perhaps a lieutenant governor candidate.

This shit makes me so sad, Kief' has helped me countless of times and i've learned alot from him. We here in BL are a family and should act like one, exhaust all the resources we have to help him not end his life. I'm surprised other mods haven't pronounced themselves yet mhm.

@Keif' Richards has expressed suicidal ideation.
Can we all stop what we're doing and help him? I feel this is dire.
Mods? @TheLoveBandit ?

We are limited in what we can do. The nature of our community will draw in people with issues - sometimes they can't handle it on their own, which is a big reason we have the site, and created TDS specifically. We don't have real life contact info on our staff, we respect their privacy just like any other member. The best course of action is what we've seen already begin = the community reaching out to him and trying to help however they can. Those that have made friendship with him and have means of communicating more directly, have the opportunity to get closer and show more support, which many have already begun doing.

We are limited in what we can do. The nature of our community will draw in people with issues - sometimes they can't handle it on their own, which is a big reason we have the site, and created TDS specifically. We don't have real life contact info on our staff, we respect their privacy just like any other member. The best course of action is what we've seen already begin = the community reaching out to him and trying to help however they can. Those that have made friendship with him and have means of communicating more directly, have the opportunity to get closer and show more support, which many have already begun doing.

BL stepped up big time for Keif'... you love to see it <3

i would love to help but i cannot. it makes me crazy.:cry:

spreading love and positive vibes is just as helpful, a little crazy is good... just means you care:)

Good luck keif, unfortunately this cannot be established as a precedent for what is acceptable. For every one desperate person that comes by honestly, there will be ten looking to scam and take advantage of our generosity.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.