• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Keeping phenibut and benzo tolerance low

Refardiz

Greenlighter
Hi does anyone know of any supplements to keep tolerance to benzos and phenibut low? i have heard fasoracetam might be useful but im not sure. I suffer from schizophrenia and social phobia and these types of drugs are very useful for me but tolerance is a big issue, i take the antipsychotic clozapine for my schizophrenia. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi does anyone know of any supplements to keep tolerance to benzos and phenibut low? i have heard fasoracetam might be useful but im not sure. I suffer from schizophrenia and social phobia and these types of drugs are very useful for me but tolerance is a big issue, i take the antipsychotic clozapine for my schizophrenia. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hey! I know it's been a long while. Did you try fasoracetam yet? How's the tolerance been? Agmatine at 1 gram 45 minutes before dosing and fasoracetam on all off days at 70 mg brought my magic back within a week. Was a game changer. On the hangover withdrawal the next day or 2, I take 2 grams of agmatine also. I take phen 1 every 4 days. Tolerance went back to the glory days.

Take a break and supplement yourself with L-Theanine (600mgs spread out over 3 doses per day). L-Theanine is a Glutamate Antagonist which helps to increase GABA levels. You can also take GABA as well as a supplement to further increase GABA levels (3 grams spread out over 3 doses again). Taking a high concentration of Niacin (6 grams divided into 3 dosages throughout the day) is also proven to speed up the withdrawal process by effectively upregulating the GABA receptors. This should all be taken with a high concentration of Vitamin C which I would recommend taking 500mgs 3 times per day.

Morning (7-9am):
L-Theanine (200mgs)
GABA (1000mgs)
Niacin (2000mgs)
Vitamin C (500mgs)

Afternoon (12-2pm):
L-Theanine (200mgs)
GABA (1000mgs)
Niacin (2000mgs)
Vitamin C (500mgs)

Night (7-9pm):
L-Theanine (200mgs)
GABA (1000mgs)
Niacin (2000mgs)
Vitamin C (500mgs)

Try this for several weeks and see how you get on. I would add sources to this knowledge, but you'll find articles all over google if you research into this.