• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Keeping Dose Down W/ Oxygen Saturation

sleepy6thsense

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

So I figured this out today I was in the garage doing a super high rep high speed bicep curls to get my blood pumping and wake me up in the mornings. Now normally smoking my H is the first thing I do but today I did my set first and then came in and found I got super ripped off two thirds what I normally smoke.(my tolerance isn?t huge usually smoke .2-.3 in a sitting 4-5 times a day.. now it seems obvious as exercise increases blood flow and delivery of oxygen, but I?ve never heard anyone talk about doing anything like it before? Maybe it?s a bit placebo or endorphins from exercise but im gonna keep trying today and see how much I cut down my daily from.

Drugs always hit me harder/feel better when I'm in great shape & exercising a ton. I think it's bc your exercise-induced endorphins potentiated the h. I've experienced this when running long distance on opiates. Though in my case, the opiates boosted my runner's high, since I don't get any euphoria from opiates alone.

Drugs always hit me harder/feel better when I'm in great shape & exercising a ton. I think it's bc your exercise-induced endorphins potentiated the h. I've experienced this when running long distance on opiates. Though in my case, the opiates boosted my runner's high, since I don't get any euphoria from opiates alone.

It's just short of a wild-guess from myself, but I am inclined to agree with fairynymph on this one. You can only imagine that a release of both endogenous and exogenous Opioids simultaneously is going to produce some different effects. This is actually a really interesting topic now that it's rolling around in my head.I might even consider tossing it over to the Neuroscience crowd? Anybody opposed to such an idea?

It's FAIR nymph ;)

I could see this in NS, PE or OD. But BDD doesn't seem right, I agree.