• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Keep Vomiting on Pills/MDMA

Roller97

Greenlighter
For about 2 years SWIM was able to use MDMA/Pills regularly and never throw up. Now SWIM finds it (and has found it for the last year and a half) impossible to drop and not throw up which is annoying as my tolerance is very high so already have to take a lot of pills/Mandy, often SWIM have to waste a small bit to get the throwing up out of the way.

Is it likely that it's because SWIM is getting nervous about chucking before hand? Is there anything SWIM can do to try and prevent it?

Lastly how long does it need to be in my stomach to dissolves SWIM has had times when he's thrown up and still come up of the first dose taken and others not. Assume it depends on how much food is in stomach? Generally start feeling ill as SWIM feels the kind of bubbling or fizzing in stomach presumably as it's dissolving..

Hi man, I had this exact same problem.

I used MDMA constantly for about 4 months, then i stopped for about 4 months; when I started again, every time I tried, I'd vomit and the "high" would be some dirty "speed" type high.

BUT what I noticed, I used to get "Sassafras Oil" MDMA (The type that smells like licorice) And I can (still can) take that fine

The problem is, there are 3 main other types of synthesizing MDMA.

Safrole Oil (which is the most expensive method, with more synth steps, has Licorice odour)

PMK Oil (this is the most common used method now, as it is easier to produce than Safrole Oil MDMA, it has a "sweet" smell)

Glue Blocks (this is the "cheap" stuff, made with raw chinese materials; usually in the same lads RC chemicals are made, this has a CHEMICAL smell, similar to 4MMC)

The problem I noticed, is when having GLUE BLOCK mdma, which I imagine most pills are made from now (as they're incredibly easy too make with the materials available in china) I'd vomit. I don't know if its the impurities in it, or something along the line of the synth, but every time I take it I'm sick.

I have the same problem with PMK Oil, but don't know why.

The ONLY way I can get around this problem, is by buying the licorice MDMA, the higher quality one.

Don't know the science behind why, but that is the issue I had (have). You may or may not have the same issue, but it is some food for thought

First off we don't swim here, it doesn't prevent self incrimination.
Two if you have high tolerance and take MDMA regularly and now started to vomit when you do, it might be a hint from your body to stop taking it regularly and let your body rest from it. Unless of course you want to be main character of one the "MDMA recovery" or "MDMA brain damage" stories.

Apart from taking a break consider a different ROA. I suggest rectal.