❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Keep Promises or Break Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
You ever dated, been in a relationship, marriage, etc. Where your partner, would tell you "I promise you, we will hang out that day" then the day of that day of hanging out, they leave you hanging, wondering if they are going to show up or not, and even if you ask them "Hey we still hanging out today?" they can't bringing themselves to tell you a simple "yes or no", response because they don't want you to be upset with them? Even though your already upset due to the fact that your being left high and dry, wondering if they are even still coming over or not? What would you do?

Any normal, healthy person would walk away from a relationship where this sort of shit is happening...but you won't.

Your question threads are silly and tiresome, and no one here can help you fix a broken relationship between two immature and emotionally brittle people. Seek psychological help.

Please stop making thread after thread about every stupid little thing your boyfriend does to you. He doesn't love or respect you. He's told you he absolutely will not change. You have two choices - put up with it, or leave him. Simple. If you do choose to stay, please quit the whining and complaining 24/7 on here about it - choices come with consequences, and yours are clearly laid out for you. You want this shit? Take it, but take it and shut up about it.

Any normal, healthy person would walk away from a relationship where this sort of shit is happening...but you won't.

Your question threads are silly and tiresome, and no one here can help you fix a broken relationship between two immature and emotionally brittle people. Seek psychological help.

Please stop making thread after thread about every stupid little thing your boyfriend does to you. He doesn't love or respect you. He's told you he absolutely will not change. You have two choices - put up with it, or leave him. Simple. If you do choose to stay, please quit the whining and complaining 24/7 on here about it - choices come with consequences, and yours are clearly laid out for you. You want this shit? Take it, but take it and shut up about it.
Lol dang Mel!

I was quite direct in my approach MIKU, and I really hope you don't interpret it as cruel or intentionally hurtful. If you do I apologise, as there was some frustration in my words that wasn't exactly very subtle...you may have noticed this from some other posters as well and you mentioned feeling unwelcome at other forums in the past. Some pretty simple changes to your posting style could help to minimise this as has been suggested to you a few times now.

You see, making so many threads about insignificant things your boyfriend does just rubs people up the wrong way. It can come across as repetitive, juvenile and self-absorbed. You seem like a nice girl who really means no harm, but you do also seem a little lost and anxious. These things that your boyfriend does that we find irritatingly trivial and stupid just so happen to be the centre of your world. You are stuck in some thought patterns and loops that must be quite distressing for you, and honestly, I feel bad for you and hope you can change that.

Your boyfriend is not nice to you MIKU. You are not nice to yourself. You are critical of yourself and you are of the belief that you're not worth more than this shitty treatment. You find it tricky to make friends and connect with people and are somewhat isolated, which in turn causes/allows you to cling to someone who acts like he has both feet out the door but is happy (for whatever fucking reason) to continue with this soul-sucking mess. You stick around and let yourself become poisoned and frightened by yourself and the insecurities that you have developed, and let someone who is likely equally as lost as you are to load a ton of toxic shit on you all the time.

You do not need to live like this. With a bit of help and guidance, you can improve your situation and find some stability and personal fulfilment in your life. Book an appointment with your GP and ask for a referral to a psychologist. If he asks why just tell him you feel as though it would be helpful to talk in depth to someone about how to navigate adult relationships and the emotions and behaviours they can stir up. Tell your psychologist you'd like to have some evaluations done too while you're there. There are some challenges that some of us face that can be really helped by a professional who is in your corner, giving you some guidance and wisdom on how to become a happier and more confident version of yourself. Then maybe you can start some threads on things you're doing that are working well for you and some improvements you've noticed. Time to get off your arse and kick some goals now. Focus on yourself instead of that guy and get something done.

And come on, just make one thread about your relationship and add to it instead of making tons of new threads - we can then all contribute in the one place, you won't piss people off, and we won't clog up the forum.

Good luck m8 :)

Last edited:
How about go fuck yourself and die? I am NOT doing nothing with my life PERIOD. I don't want to work and I don't want to go to college. And I am NOT seeing any therapists or any doctors and not taking any medication of any kind or sort. My Boyfriend and I are in love and we will be together forever. I don't care how he treats me, I have to deal with this to be with him and I am accepting of this.

How about go fuck yourself and die? I am NOT doing nothing with my life PERIOD. I don't want to work and I don't want to go to college. And I am NOT seeing any therapists or any doctors and not taking any medication of any kind or sort. My Boyfriend and I are in love and we will be together forever. I don't care how he treats me, I have to deal with this to be with him and I am accepting of this.

Heh, I like your fire.

Good luck champ!

mikumiku - why ask for opinions if you're just going to get butthurt when you get them?

alasdair

You ever dated, been in a relationship, marriage, etc. Where your partner, would tell you "I promise you, we will hang out that day" then the day of that day of hanging out, they leave you hanging, wondering if they are going to show up or not, and even if you ask them "Hey we still hanging out today?" they can't bringing themselves to tell you a simple "yes or no", response because they don't want you to be upset with them? Even though your already upset due to the fact that your being left high and dry, wondering if they are even still coming over or not? What would you do?

I would be accepting of this because I am so in love. <3

SO what's the point of the threads?

Why all the pointless threads and desperate attempts for validation if you two are so happy and in love?

SO what's the point of the threads?

to validate a bumblebee window interaction an infinitum?

for everyone else nothing

closed OP_ you get abusive when you dont get the answers you want but you keep asking the same questions? *faceplams while moonwalking*

Status
Not open for further replies.