• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kaya Potpourri, First Cone, I've been doing stuff for ten years & should know better

CCP

Greenlighter
Kaya Potpourri, First Cone, I've been doing stuff for ten years & should know better

http://imgur.com/MxrVk4o
So bought some of this at a local store, had been laying of the Cannabis for about a week. Had smoked a couple of herbal blends over the past couple days.
Had used some 'Gold' a day or two ago as well.

Mulled some up with some tobacco, pack myself what must have been a large cone.
Not scratchy, okay aroma and taste - nothing really unexpected. Nice warm body feel on the exhale.

About 16:30 sit back down at the computer intending to play a game of LoL, manage to communicate with the various people online. But definitely notice things are becoming a little difficult, tell my friend to start the game quick! Other friend messaging on skype, flick back and forth between windows to try and reply.

Stuff is hitting me really hard now, pan-galatic-gargle-blaster hard. I can't actually read the text boxes on my screen, I struggle with this for a little while while the individual pixels develop their own halos, boxes on the screen start to decay around the edges.
I manage to think the I should explain to people I was no longer capable of reading their messages... let alone finding the text box with my mouse... hmm the fuck? This is pretty hard. Okay close Lol, can't close Skype (what's new) go to steam to have another attempt at that 'I can't communicate right now' message, no luck. At this point my body feels like it's vibrating pretty rapidly, I can't read an LCD screen at all and noises in general are being fairly distressing. I hold the power button until the computer shuts down.

We stand up, that was fun half of me felt like it stayed in the chair, have some pretty massive trails to go with that sensation too. Noticed what I thought to be a fairly unique noise, that nitros ringing from the peak, figure I'm pretty fucked at this point and wonder just how long this was going to go for. Sip of coke, this was fairly ordinary, cool, wet, bubbly, coke-flavored and not super helpful. That ringing is picking up developing into a solid bass-with-buzz make a note to myself to regulate my breathing, can feel my heartbeat - too much warm-fuzzy and vibration, visuals are starting to seem like everything is concertinaing (like an accordion) out from it's edges. Pretty damn glad I'm at home right now as navigating unfamiliar obstacles seems pretty impossible. Made it to the kitchen, glass of water, rinse mouth out.

It's easier at this point so describe what I'm seeing as just one image, no real depth perception, individual objects don't really have meaning, but very little colour distortion. Sit down, stand up and turn off lights... that helps... stereo off too then... fridge? Well I'm going to have to deal with that as I'm not going for that plug in this state... Sit down. Vibration sensation in muscles picks up, and things are a swirl, consider these things for a while - nothing super insightful - decided to go lie down. That was a fun walk, everything was trails. Lying down was hard, combined with the additional sensation, minor noise from bed and birds I think? along with a growing sense of disequilibrium I decided to stand up. Standing is hard so lets try walking again, repeat this a couple of times, eventually settle on lying. I can feel the effect receding in stages, occasionally picking back up but weakening. Writhing around on the bed is helping at this point 'to burn out' the sensation, trails are really stepping back to a more sensible LSD like level.

Get back to the computer, reboot, 17:20. Honestly I had no idea what time to expect, I knew it was more than 20 mins but it could have been anything up to two hours and I don't think I'd have been surprised. But just what the fuck was that?
It was like smoking a globe of DMT while on LSD and then having a nang and holding ones breath. I know nothing was advertised on the packet, but I feel I got way more than I paid, let alone bargained for. So, feeling brave but mortal, pack a smaller cone this time, this is a much more reasonable fake-stoned sensation, can feel a bit of that vibration I kept mention but all in all fairly pleasant. I kick up the cone size a little for the next couple, but things are as I had originally expected not the strongest trip I had experienced yet - again.

So I'm pretty sure I basically OD for the first time and on a synthetic something or other whats more. I'm going to give another go at hitting that trip again tonight with some friends around, but I expect it to be more like what I expected orginally.

Remember people always be careful when you don't know what's in the packet!
"I was high enough that I worried about my elderly neighbours and if they had been too close to their open windows and inhaled some second-hand"

Last edited:
The description of visuals, where everything seems to concertina like an accordion from its edges, vividly captures the dynamic and rhythmic distortion in your perception. This accordion-like unfolding suggests a surreal transformation of reality, with the metaphor adding complexity and symbolizing the multifaceted nature of the experience. It serves as a unique and intriguing focal point in your narrative, encapsulating the essence of the intense visual distortions.

You mean Herbal Incense? I've been addicted to many substances, Meth, Bath salt, PCP, Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Ambien, Nucynta, Percocets, Weed, various psychedelics, Herbal Incense, Cocaine and Herbal incense and bath salts were absolutely the bane of my existance I've never experienced such pain withdrawaling from a drug as I have with Herbal incense, it's like what you'd expect Crack withdrawals would be like in so much emotional pain but that doesn't describe it, synthetic cannabinoids are like the crack cocaine of weed like every five minutes of my life I needed to smoke more, at first the high only lasted a minute or two, then just progressed into smoking just to maintain happiness, I mean this sincerely, HERBAL INCENSE IS THE WORST DRUG no drug ever touched how bad that drug was. Please stay safe!

You mean Herbal Incense? I've been addicted to many substances, Meth, Bath salt, PCP, Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Ambien, Nucynta, Percocets, Weed, various psychedelics, Herbal Incense, Cocaine and Herbal incense and bath salts were absolutely the bane of my existance I've never experienced such pain withdrawaling from a drug as I have with Herbal incense, it's like what you'd expect Crack withdrawals would be like in so much emotional pain but that doesn't describe it, synthetic cannabinoids are like the crack cocaine of weed like every five minutes of my life I needed to smoke more, at first the high only lasted a minute or two, then just progressed into smoking just to maintain happiness, I mean this sincerely, HERBAL INCENSE IS THE WORST DRUG no drug ever touched how bad that drug was. Please stay safe!
That sounds terrible.

I remember when there were so many available in 2012. I graduated that year and me and my friends would fuck with the Space Cadet and the Mr. Happy (some of them were laced with salvia I believe). Some freakouts I had on spice caused be to develop panic attacks from regular weed for awhile. The last time I smoked spice, weeks later I had my first ever panic attack from weed. It's like my brain recognized its receptors need to be activated but would subconsiously have me feeling similar to spice. It definitely just messed with my cannabinoid system.

It did seem cool at first, you could get really really really high on not much, and I tried various different "strains." Space Cadet flight risk is the strongest one around and I think that was the most used around people locally. Everyone in high school was talking about smoking that stuff and tripping, you kinda do, but it's an uncomfortable trip. I can see why it's addicting, its like THC x100, but it was too much for me. The very first time I was impressed. Scooby Snax spice was also a really fun one, and Mad Hatter. I think I tried most of them, including regular K2. That JWH shit really is some uncharted territory. I remember getting hash later that year that was literally made from spice. You could taste it, you could smell it, and I couldn't get high off it whatsoever. Not even sure how they did this

Used to buy the pure powder but the constant changing searching cycle made me change my path.
There are 2 I remember I was fond of not to strong ones. that also had an acceptable duration. And a nice feel both had that.
NE1 and AK-87, correct the name. But they both were also Asian Girlband's. Serious!

Looking at it I was actually soberder then ever as indeed they are rapidly cleared.
Except that one time my UK vendor added a freebee. Herb sprayed with a high dose of a potent synthetic. Smoked 1/2 one hitter, that's nothing. After that I was coherent but physically in a terrible state. Colapsed panicked and then slept it out. That is learning. the hardway.

Last edited:
I remember when there were so many available in 2012. I graduated that year and me and my friends would fuck with the Space Cadet and the Mr. Happy (some of them were laced with salvia I believe). Some freakouts I had on spice caused be to develop panic attacks from regular weed for awhile. The last time I smoked spice, weeks later I had my first ever panic attack from weed. It's like my brain recognized its receptors need to be activated but would subconsiously have me feeling similar to spice. It definitely just messed with my cannabinoid system.

It did seem cool at first, you could get really really really high on not much, and I tried various different "strains." Space Cadet flight risk is the strongest one around and I think that was the most used around people locally. Everyone in high school was talking about smoking that stuff and tripping, you kinda do, but it's an uncomfortable trip. I can see why it's addicting, its like THC x100, but it was too much for me. The very first time I was impressed. Scooby Snax spice was also a really fun one, and Mad Hatter. I think I tried most of them, including regular K2. That JWH shit really is some uncharted territory. I remember getting hash later that year that was literally made from spice. You could taste it, you could smell it, and I couldn't get high off it whatsoever. Not even sure how they did this
Your experience sounds a little more pleasurable.

It really wasn't, it's just interesting to look back on. Anyone who died from any of these JWH spices or became addicted to death were hooked on one of the dumbest drugs ever created.

My experiences with spice resulted in me having panic attacks from weed for years. I mean I only fully stopped having them 2.5 years ago or so, usually I'd just limit how much I smoke because I'm a perma lightweight. Then again, everything is so damn strong, if I smoke or dab now it's free since a friend of mine works at a dispensary. Earns cannabucks as he calls it and can use that instead of cash to get that good shit. Or if it expires he can take some of it for free.

Last time I smoked spice was in October 2012, it was called "blueberry iPod" and... the packaging looked like an iPod. I sure didn't feel like a blueberry iPod. I felt like my ears and brain were going to explode, like I could feel the pressure. The space cadet one was pretty cool a few times, went as far as to take gravity bong hits of it.

This one felt more like weed, just if it was 300% THC. That might sound cool but it's so not lol. But the day my friend and I got it, another friend came over, smoked it, was like "maaan I'm so high" and 5 minutes later pukes all over the floor and just faints. I thought he straight up died, we tried to get him up, tried everything. Never checked his pulse which should've been the first thing. I had to head home after that because I wasn't down to crash where they were crashing.

I'd noticed very strange shit on space cadet. Colors were dulled but I saw weird patterns. This one probably also had some salvia in it too, I know for sure the Mr. Happy did. Then less than a year later every smoke shop selling spice was raided and spice doesn't exist here anymore, good. Living in a legal state, nobody has use for something like it, but some people actually do love spice and get insanely addicted, to the point where I've heard worse withdrawal stories than any other drug, I think I heard of a death from someone in withdrawal but I could be wrong. I just know some got up to like 14g a day of that shit and beyond, and most certainly a lot of kids either fried their brains when the original K2 came out (the JWH-018, the most lethal), or died. Plenty of teens died. So they kept altering the JWH. Ours was 073 or something.

You wanna hear something even dumber, I was going to school with this little scumbag who was selling "kanib" which was literally pure JWH powder. Everyone would tell stories about how they were throwing up for 3-4 hours nonstop and couldn't remember. I think that kid himself didn't even realize it was JWH. I just stuck with bud when he was first talking about it and suddenly everyone was trying it despite all the horror stories and throwing up, which happened to every single person who used it.