• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals Kava "bell ringer"

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
So apparently I just found out this is a thing.

I have a very nice 30% kavalactone CO2 extract, if I mix 4g into water and drink it very quickly, about 5-7 minutes after drinking, I get a mini bell ringer.

I get quite an interesting rush. My ears start ringing, pins and needles over my body, full body numbness, my skin becomes flushed/pores open up, euphoria, etc.

It only lasts about 1-2 minutes, then fades away and turns into a regular kava buzz.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? It only happens when I take large amounts of a heady kava very quickly.

it kinda freaked me out for a sec when it first happened, but now I enjoy it quite a lot, it just doesn't last very long.

Sounds good. I used to make a high potency alcoholic extract. Was strong but not that strong. Beautiful numbing feeling when it hit the tongueit looked like opaque yellow milk.

I like kava but struggling to find a decent supplier to send to UK now.
I keep switching between hating it and enjoying it enough to keep buying it.

I also struggle finding a consistent source of strains I actually like. I feel like 80% of the kava I buy doesn't do it for me. I think the market has gone the way of kratom, becoming very inconsistent also with a lot of very poor quality stuff out there.

But I have noticed that by combining it with muscimol, it really brings out the GABA effect.

It's also good for hangovers, yet hard on the stomach.

the high you describe kind of just sounds like what i experience with what the doctor said is "spinal arthritis" when i smoke cigarettes,,, not saying that what's happening to you is related to the CNS being messed up, cause i thought salvia kind of gave me pins and needles before i hurt my back, but i managed to smoke salvia extract with a hurt back and it didn't cause any malfunctioning that i was aware of.

when i hear about people getting pins and needles from drugs though, it just doesn't sound good to me. when it first started happening to me it was from smoking blunts (also was withdrawing from alcohol and smoked cigs at the time), i thought it was a sign it was laced with PCP. lol i'm really not sure if there are different ways to experience pins and needles though, but in my case it's from my back being messed up... i'm pretty sure i also fell skateboarding pretty bad during a time when i had an injury from getting hit by a car a couple days before this experience... i wouldn't mess around with anything that causes pins though in my state. kind of curious if there are different types of getting pins and needles though or if it's just a weird reaction with the CNS. i've thought maybe that getting pins and needles easier than others from drugs was a sign that a person's CNS was weaker, but that's just my cave man science.

I keep switching between hating it and enjoying it enough to keep buying it.

I also struggle finding a consistent source of strains I actually like. I feel like 80% of the kava I buy doesn't do it for me. I think the market has gone the way of kratom, becoming very inconsistent also with a lot of very poor quality stuff out there.

But I have noticed that by combining it with muscimol, it really brings out the GABA effect.

It's also good for hangovers, yet hard on the stomach
Never tried that. Where do you get muscimol from? Not sourcing is it harvested and extracted or bought product again?

I also buy that online. It's become quite popular in the US in the last year or two. Lots of fake stuff with synthetic tryptamines going around, though.

I also buy that online. It's become quite popular in the US in the last year or two. Lots of fake stuff with synthetic tryptamines going around, though.
You can get real psilocybin in the states in any of the states except I think Hawaii but they may ship there thru a clearnet vendor. Been ordering mine there for a couple years now

Idk how they do it but they do. Only as a chocolate bar or tea tho. No actual mushrooms but it’s definitely legit. I’m just surprised they are able to idk tragic drugs on the coearnet across state lines.

I have a very nice 30% kavalactone CO2 extract, if I mix 4g into water and drink it very quickly, about 5-7 minutes after drinking, I get a mini bell ringer.

I get quite an interesting rush. My ears start ringing, pins and needles over my body, full body numbness, my skin becomes flushed/pores open up, euphoria, etc.

It only lasts about 1-2 minutes, then fades away and turns into a regular kava buzz.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? It only happens when I take large amounts of a heady kava very quickly.

it kinda freaked me out for a sec when it first happened, but now I enjoy it quite a lot, it just doesn't last very long.

I find a true kava bell ringer immensely pleasurable. I used to get them when I'd drink a lot of strong kava very quickly. I wouldn't get it every time though.

So when you say bell ringer the only thing that comes to mind is those dirty days I’d shot come back in the day. It’s not that kind of bell ringer right? Different?

You can get real psilocybin in the states in any of the states except I think Hawaii but they may ship there thru a clearnet vendor. Been ordering mine there for a couple years now

Idk how they do it but they do. Only as a chocolate bar or tea tho. No actual mushrooms but it’s definitely legit. I’m just surprised they are able to idk tragic drugs on the coearnet across state lines.
It's probably 4-AcO-DMT, which is nearly identical in effect to psilocybin.

So when you say bell ringer the only thing that comes to mind is those dirty days I’d shot come back in the day. It’s not that kind of bell ringer right? Different?
I just compare it to a cocaine bell ringer, because I don't really know what else to compare it to. It's like a physical rush more than a mental rush.

It is like a cocaine bell ringer, although not quite as intense or pleasurable. On the pleasure spectrum it's more similar to an IV heroin rush. I used to enjoy it more than heroin in fact. The only thing is the inconsistency. Sometimes I'd drink the same amount of the same kava and just not get it, whereas with heroin, a shot almost always feels really good.

I do quite enjoy this feeling. Whole body buzzin'. It does make you quite lightheaded, feels like a blood pressure drop.

If only it lasted a bit longer.

Plus, the amount of kava it takes to produce it always leaves me feeling a bit yucky for awhile.

I wonder if a 100% kavalactone extract is feasible

I had that euphoria before from taking kava. I can't get it all the time and I have to take a lot of it. Trouble is if I buy any I take it all over days until it's gone and hate the dryness/itchiness it leaves.

Took Kava maaaany years ago and found it quite nice. Then it wasn't available anymore and I forgot about it. A few years back an ex neighbor gave me some capsules (I rembered it in in liquid form) and they did absolutely nothing. I have been thinking about trying to get some, but I'm not sure if it's going to be any good. Provided I find some.