• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kannabis + Kratom + Koka (KKK kombo)

0.o_LaCuNa_o.0

Bluelighter
Anybody else tried mixing weed, kratom, and Coca.

Pure cocaine with all the alkaloids, from coca leaves mixed with sodium bicarbonate.

I loved the high, it gave a huge boost in energy along with surges of energy and vibrations in my body. I’d go to gym on this combo.

absolutely, although I rarely buy cocaine as it's typically shit quality and very expensive in the US. I used to put cocaine in my joints.

however, we really need to come up with a better name for this combo other than "KKK Kombo", I'm actually laughing really hard right now :ROFLMAO: (the ku klux klan)

cocaine as it's typically shit quality
here, here and a harrumph!
off topic:
i made some iso distl from bowls, grinedr and glass containers usually i keep flowers. Just washed em all out with 91%, pored onto a plate and waited for it to dry.
two days of good. ;)
Tried it with tobacco first and didnt care for it but in the wax pen it was right the fuck on. ;)
Tasted like some good fruity bud, btw and highly recommend... maybe 8/10/ lol

here, here and a harrumph!
off topic:
i made some iso distl from bowls, grinedr and glass containers usually i keep flowers. Just washed em all out with 91%, pored onto a plate and waited for it to dry.
two days of good. ;)
Tried it with tobacco first and didnt care for it but in the wax pen it was right the fuck on. ;)
Tasted like some good fruity bud, btw and highly recommend... maybe 8/10/ lol
I’m jealous.

Hey... maybe one day (or night) whatever. Not here to pic up chicks or others that I may be interested in so no worries.
Best to you and yours allways and hope to be able to "chat" even though it is my nemessis.
always

I got some krato, benzo, coffee, weed, cigs flowing through.
just added some pregab but knew better as as soon as that shit kicks my ass is out. shits 10x everything, imo.