• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Kanna (sceletium tortuosum). Any psychedelic experiences from it?

Renald

Bluelighter
Obtained 10 g of fermented powder of kanna days ago. Read lots of case reports and theory, and understood it mostly resembles MDMA in low doses.
Anybody had some kind of mild psychedelic experiences from it?

I remember buying some once, and never thought of buying more after. I didn't remember much about it, it was probably not spectacular.

Its good for dieting as it effectively knocks out an appetite IME. Also good for some extra energy if staying up for long work shifts or something.

If vaporized with some cannabis it will provide a mild relaxation.

When made into a tea with Kratom, it (Kanna) paradoxically (and quite strongly) knocks me out to sleep in less than 20 minutes.

Nothing psychedelic noticed, purely utilitarian herb. Although if you take a huge amount and suffer all the possible side effects from it, you might get a glimpse on to something but sure it won't be worth it.

Nope but it's a nice mood enhancer and a funny plant to grow.

MDMA is an euphoric empathogen but also an atypical psychedelic, especially since there is some bonus effect from metabolite MDA. If someone says there is a resemblance to MDMA meaning a sort of sparkly mood enhancement / euphoria this does not necessarily imply the psychedelic side of MDMA.