• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kanna guide (please help)

Godwintwo2

Greenlighter
Background:
Hey guys, hopefully you've heard of kanna as I know it's not the most common of herbs. I'll start by mentioning I'm taking a break from weed as I am currently way too young to be doing weed daily - which I did for a short period - so now I am just experimenting with more subtle herbs and the occasional threshold dose of LSD or LSA which after starting another thread I have come to the decision that this would be a lot less harmful to my mental state than regular cannabis use. (Thanks to all who helped)

So tonight, I have decided to do an experiment with kanna (25x) and was wondering from your personal experiences what is the best way to ingest this and if I should mix it with wild dagga or Damiana and what to expect from it.
All answers much appreciated
Cheers!

I dont smoke weed so i really am clueless but how is smoking random herbs safer and healthier than weed ? Couldnt u just vape weed instead of experimenting weaker doesnt mean safer .

What about drinking decaff green tea. That has mild but measurable effects due to egcg polyphenols

Hey, thanks guys for your input, after reading through these threads it seems as though kanna isn't really as much of a 'high' experience as it is a mood enhancer I believe it will be useful so I'll give it a try and I'll also order some green tea along with some wild dagga amd blue lotus as a daily booster since it seems as though these herbs would be a good way to enhance the day in general.

Cheers!

Let us know how it works! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts.

I've actually not heard of Kanna before until reading this post.

I've been dabbling in kratom, and am curious about other natural, mild, and subtle mood enhancers.

Please update us with feedback on your experience :)

Im wondering if there is a something inactive in herbs and cofee and tea that boost mood. Because i found even chamomile without doses high enough to deliver any know drug did calm me.

So is kanna like chew tobacco that relaxes me even after nicotine is gone

Ok update: I've ordered some herbs from a very reputable vendor and will let you know how it goes. I have ordered kanna, blue lotus, wild dagga, wild lettuce resin and a mix bag of the lot but it also contains passionflower which i have heard is quite effective. I'm going to look for some greet tea in a local shop which shouldn't be too hard to find. Also, I do have quite an interest in trying kratom but unfortunately it's illegal in Australia and I can't imagine anyone would be selling it illegally since its just not around. Anyways, I'll update again when they arrive and I'll give them a shot the same day. But I've gotta say it's real nice to be experimenting with more subtle experiences for a change and I really agree with what d1nach said that chamomile really does produce a great, relaxing, yet subtle effect.
So yeah I'll let you know how it goes soon!

Cheers!