• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

K2-listening to some true crime lately I have noticed that these synthetic components seemingly are involved in violent murder?

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Im not into demonizing substances at all. But these substances seem to be coming up at recognizable levels in true crime reporting.

Any thoughts or insight around this?

Do they ever specify which of the several dozen/hundreds of synth cannabinoids they used? "K2" is super vague.

I wouldn't doubt the connection. I have used several myself in the past, it's very easy to use too much, and when I did smoke too much it caused profound confusion, paranoia, emotional instability, basically psychosis type symptoms.

Although, with these sorts of things, it's often that the people who generally use synth cannabinoids were probably more likely to cause violence anyways. Synth noids have a strong connection to both poverty and prison/jail, moreso than other drugs I believe.

Do they ever specify which of the several dozen/hundreds of synth cannabinoids they used? "K2" is super vague.

I wouldn't doubt the connection. I have used several myself in the past, it's very easy to use too much, and when I did smoke too much it caused profound confusion, paranoia, emotional instability, basically psychosis type symptoms.

Although, with these sorts of things, it's often that the people who generally use synth cannabinoids were probably more likely to cause violence anyways. Synth noids have a strong connection to both poverty and prison/jail, moreso than other drugs I believe.

No but at least one, episode 192 Sword and Scale accurately reported exactly what you stated about the number of potential substances that may be involved.

it just has come up three times in around 180 episodes and during these episodes there has been no substance that has been mentioned like this one has. it stands out.