• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K... The fruit of the gods...

K plus plenty cones for me was very halucinogenic... more like very strong visuals, no actual halucinations.
Pretty full on, and I guess good, if you like that sort of thing
smile.gif

K + speed for me = interesting. Speed allows me to calmly observe the effects of anything else. Was good.
K + GHB = never done by me
smile.gif

lol, i know four ppl in this thread that tried it for the first time within a week. now wheres that k party ppls?
smile.gif
jk.
------------------
When asking for cream chargers, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

yeah its umm, well different
smile.gif

Horse your little baggy seems to have disappeared into a k-hole
smile.gif
sorry mate. you know if i found it id... umm... give it back
smile.gif
mwah!
about the speed thing - ive been sorta told that speed lessons the effects of k, its actually a good thing to have if your too far gone on k.
What do other people think?

ahhh i have been wanting to do K again, but its hard w/ asym cuz he hates it...
anyways, i was trying really hard to remember what drug was a reaaallly bad mix w/ k. i saw on a news report a while ago about deaths associated w/ it being mixed w/ something. that post further up saying how its bad w/ G must be it!
my first K experience was on top of several glasses of "ice101" which is 101 proof peppermint schnapps. it was also my first experience snorting something! unless you like being trashed completely off yr nut i dont recommend k + alcohol. it streangthens the alcohol heaps & i ended up yakking (altho i always do somehow.. eheh). also, i *think* its dangerous.
btw, i dont know the actual facts when i say these things are dangerous. please do correct me if i'm wrong
smile.gif

=)

im also interested to know if wizz can help lift u out of a k-hole.
its kinda irritating when matters arise which require your attention, and u try to climb out of the hole for 5 hrs.

eh... I think ive kinda changed my mind about K. I cant handle it. It scares the shit outta me.
Maybe I'll give it another try in a few months, but at the mo its just way too intense for my liking
smile.gif

I think everyones gotta try it tho. Just to see
smile.gif

------------------
People say that kissing a raver is like licking an entire sheet of LSD while sitting in a Honda Civic full of Nitrous. It's great. You should try it sometime. I mean, DON'T. Raves are bad, mmmkay?

k is great with pills (providing they are good!) Not a good idea with drink especially if you haven't done it much before!
Don't know about speed/k-hole, but would be interested if someone knew the answer.
Acid and K is intense.
Oh,and K was originally made for humans!
Big J

Of course was originally made for humans... Guess what!?! It still is!!!
Ketalar, is made by Parke Davis and used for (i think) pediatric surgery, hence why its good to make friends with doctors
wink.gif

From what i've been told (please correct me if i'm wrong!), Ketamine stopped being widely used on humans as many patients reported being 'aware' during surgery...

I'm not sure either, but the description of people's 'waking surgery' experiences seems to match that of the 'k-hole' - various senses available (sometimes all five senses acutely aware) but unable to move, speak, or indicate to the surgeon that they are aware in any way. A kind of waking coma in which no movement or communication is possible but the senses deliver full information to the alert brain...
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

for those who suggested K and alchohol... This is a possibly deadly combination... Check out eroid..
By the by, k alone is good for when ur doing nothing... Really weird.. you don't have to be doing anything for it to be fun

I read and read and read so much about K when I first became interested a couple of years ago.. finally i had my chance with it.. and I like it.
BUT, i never remember seeing anything about it being dangerous with alcohol, however, I've had it with alcohol (way too much alcohol) and the effects were definitely NOT desired.
I don't think anyone here recommended doing K with alcohol, but just in case
DON'T DO IT!!!
And read this...
"Interactively, Ketamine should not be used with respiratory depressants, primarily alcohol, barbituates, and Valium. Ketamine has been used with no ill interactive effects with dope, acid, nitrous, dextromethorphan, and MDMA, although no combinations are recommended and are highly unnecessary given the totality of ketamine. It does not have a build-on effect with halucinagins and will generally overpower other drugs."
Ketamine FAQ

I've mixed K with MDMA then an hour down the track, some speed. A couple ours later I started with the cones. I agree with Entropope... Definately visuals. I was also getting full body pins and needles and was unable to continue sexuall activity later that night due to having to stop cause full body rushes were soooo intense, blissfull. If i was to "finish" i don't know what would have happend. I mean, I have had a 15 min full body orgasm from speed and weed (and sexual activity ofcourse) but i know for sure, this orgasm would've been double the intensity of that 15 min one. Anyway, i couldnt get close to orgasm cause these wonderfull rushes were getting too intense...
anyway, jsut thought u wanted to know about my sex life and of course... K.
Cheers
smile.gif

Jaff
------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

people seem to either love or hate K
i love it
smile.gif

the sensations and rushes are amazing... and i found myself having flashbacks about old friends and made myself promises to contact them again.
Combined with speed the intensity of the experience was at least tripled for me... however once the K wears off and the speed still keeps you awake... prepare for residency in Scattercity
smile.gif

K is the answer.
I got a taste for K a couple of years ago. I find it a bit like Nitrous in that while it isn't too bad on it's own...K really should be taken as an addition to other substances for maximum enjoyment.
Haven't tried it with G, but it goes down so well with E, it's awesome. I'd suggest a point to start with about two hours after your E kicks in.
Also goes well with speed and crystal meth.
Didn't really like it with LSD, too spacey for my liking.
K is a pretty tricky drug to dose successfully, as the ammount required is alot smaller than what most people are used to. ( ie with MDMA powder, coke, speed etc.)
I think the majority of bad experiences that people associate with K come for taking too much. ( Like the time I was reduced to walking on all fours at the Drome in London!)
Alot of people have difficulty dancing/remaining vertical etc. after taking K. I'd suggest maybe taking it at home or at a house party along with some good E, before going on the road with it.
As far as climbing out of a "K hole", I haven't found speed, or meth or similar to be of assistance. Comfort, immobility, reassurance, and time seem to be the go.
------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"

oh boy, K.... we have had a bit of a history since I last saw this post!!
smile.gif

Um....I think its my new favourite drug.
A few things I can say tho:
G and K: Great in small amount, don't over do it.
K and MDMA: Nothing like it in the world. EVERYONE has to do it, full stop!
When coming down, K is great fun, but only in small amounts (ie: little bumps)
any more can be a little scary.
Thats all for now. I'm sure mac and nick probably want to add something to this thread
wink.gif
wink.gif

K IS A DRUG FOR HORSES... NEIGH!!!
MOST DEFINATELY MY FAVOURITE DRUG HORSIE... MY SUGGESTION: THE INNAUGRAL BLUELIGHT K PARTY... WHOS IN?!?
"A horse is a horse of course of course, unless of course that horse of course is the fabulous Mr Ed..."

my friend k and I have been reaquainted
all I can say is mmmmmm.....
smile.gif

very intense. perfect for a very messy home party.
it fucks with your depth perception...my hands were the best toy for quite a while when they looked like they were in minature cause they were so far away
smile.gif
very cool.
very very very messy (johnboy can attest to that
smile.gif
) and definitely DEFINITELY not something to be done in clubs. it might make you feel great but to others you look like a drug fucked mess. make sure you're only in the company of good friends when you take a lot, which is really the only way K should be enjoyed
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 08 April 2001).]

I agree that k should not be done in clubs and if it is ... then you should do it in smaller amts. k is really fun doing it at home and with ppl that u really are comfy with.
K and G - small amts are fine .....
K and weed - tried it but the weed kinda kills the K I think ... wat do the others think?
K and MDMA - Good
K and Speed - MY FAVOURITE COMBO!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!