View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

K hole??

hunnyboonoo

Greenlighter
I went to a club on Friday and took about 0.5g of MD, I know this is seen as a lot to take in one night but my tolerance is very high at the moment but I'll be taking a long break from it after my birthday :) anyway, at around 6:30am I started to feel myself coming down and decided to take a bump of ket. I've only done ket a handful of times before this and usually taken at least 0.5g in a night but fairly spaced out and handled it quite well. The bump of ket was a fairly big one and within minutes I felt like my body was being cut off from me. During this I carried on doing fat bumps of ket not sure how many as at this point I was in a dream like state. Then the music stopped and it seemed like we were outside without actually walking out of the club. Walking out of the club I saw my friend who was also fucked at this point and the best way i can describe it is if you watch rick and morty the episode where they fucked up the dimensions. It made sense in my head that my friends and me had taken too many drugs and because of that we had entered a different dimension. At some points it seemed like there were 2 versions of me and they were from different dimensions trying to connect so we could go back to being one. During this whenever I moved my body would feel super weird like millions of tiny vibrations going through it at once I could also see this when moving my arms but its difficult to explain. Also, there was a guy who one of my friends had made friends with who was looking after me. However, at the time I thought he was just part of what I was imagining and that he was my guide through the trip. At one point he was speaking to me and I remember he said to me I was in the k hole and I asked him 'what if I'm dead' and he said I wasn't however at this point I truly believed that I no longer existed and this was somewhere I had been taken to, I was no longer aware of who I was. When we got back to my friends house I looked in the mirror and couldn't recognise myself but again I wasn't bothered or worried by this I felt very peaceful. Then I went and sat on the sofa and my friends were speaking and I looked at my thighs and I was sure that I wasn't actually alive I dont know what I thought I was but it made sense to me then. After that I slowly came back to reality. I looked at the time and it was 8:00am so it had only been an hour and half since I took my first bump but it had felt like it was much longer.

This is the most intense and surreal experience I've ever had from taking drugs and have thought about it a lot as at the time it seemed so real and I didn't know that I was tripping out. Anyway I just wanna know if you guys think this is the k hole, because I was still able to move and speak (I only spoke a couple of times). I know its long but it would be really nice to have some insight into what happened to me, because as I said above I've taken ket a few times before at much larger quantities but not experienced anything even close to this. Also, the times I have done ket the quality of it has been high and similar as I get it from a reputable source.

Thankss

Hi

If you were hearing, speaking, walking, or pretty much anything involving your body, it was not a k-hole. :)

Hi

If you were hearing, speaking, walking, or pretty much anything involving your body, it was not a k-hole. :)

Yeah, the first time I tried K I just took a tiny bump and I could barely walk lol. Everything was so wobbly and I felt like I was walking on the moon, just bouncing around.