View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives K hole and Black holes

shzbrd_fckld

Greenlighter
Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Does anyone see similarities between what occurs when in a full K hole and what we believe about black holes.

The impossible feeling of you, everything in our universe then several other universes or dimensions becoming 2 dimensional before folding into each other until nothing exists and the entirety of all reality if crushed into a fine point. Time ceases and as some have mentioned this is a painful and completley unexplainable sensation and terrifying until its like the system reboots or restarts and your within the underpinnings of everything. The deja vu like this happens constantly, forever, and it never will stop happening. Youve been here and done this eternally, very much a feeling of you have crashed the system until reboot. This is not fun but fucking hell its amazing and in terms of life experiences, this is special

Did you know that the brain seems to be 'offline' during a deep K hole 🕳, at least in sheep 🐑? I find this very fascinating. https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkygxy/a-k-hole-might-be-the-brain-going-offline

I was never lucky enough to experience a real hole from any of the numerous dissociatives that I've tried, I don't know why but tolerance might be a factor. Either I'd get a pre hole experience with some floating through a vast space but always conscious about having a human body and able to open the eyes 👀, or then straight unconsciousness aka dissociative anesthesia.

I’ve never reached K hole yet, but I’m fascinated by black holes, and man this is a fascinating analogy and experience description.

your within the underpinnings of everything. The deja vu like this happens constantly, forever, and it never will stop happening. Youve been here and done this eternally, very much a feeling of you have crashed the system until reboot. This is not fun but fucking hell its amazing and in terms of life experiences, this is special

This pretty much sums up my experiences with the K hole

i've never tried ketamine but i've wondered because of my psychedelic experiences if it's possible that we had a spirit before we were born in our human form and the spirit had some time in a black hole which is where we got those memories from.

i've even thought from salvia use that my spirit was leaving my body and traveled into a black hole. i thought maybe that's why the comedown from salvia was so bad, your spirit leaves your body.

i kind of changed my mind as time went on though. i got hit by a car and blacked out. having a spirit just seemed to make less sense. i'm guessing now tripping is all just the human mind and things we've seen before rearranging themselves. i get a strange feeling that this is the only life we have. who knows though, anything is possible. i just wouldn't put too much faith in it. life is too precious to mess around thinking you have a spirit that will live on.

i get a strange feeling that this is the only life we have.
Even if it’s so we are part of born out of wonderful universe and will dissolve into it and become part of red giant or something, still as magical as reincarnation, afterlife or whatever :)

this thread actually got me thinking a lot and i'm now entertaining the idea that a lot of my dreams might be coming from other people's experiences in other universes. like dark matter works with black holes and takes people's minds over. who knows how it works, but it just seems bizarre that my mind could create so many situations and realities. none of it makes sense to me. lol

this thread actually got me thinking a lot and i'm now entertaining the idea that a lot of my dreams might be coming from other people's experiences in other universes. like dark matter works with black holes and takes people's minds over. who knows how it works, but it just seems bizarre that my mind could create so many situations and realities. none of it makes sense to me. lol
Yeah, I had the same thought at some point, that dreams might be actually stuff from the multiverse, from other being's realities but how then to explain lucid dreaming / being able to mess with dreams in physically impossible ways etc.. 🤔

Yeah, I had the same thought at some point, that dreams might be actually stuff from the multiverse, from other being's realities but how then to explain lucid dreaming / being able to mess with dreams in physically impossible ways etc.. 🤔
the dream already exists, you just think you are controlling it?

i've had such unrealistic video game like dreams that i wonder about other universes too though. could all just be made up, but i think it could be as simple as someone made it as a video game just to mess with time and space. so i'm dreaming a video game maker from another dimension's video games as my dreams. people or aliens can alter the dream realm with what they see probably.

it's nice to think about anyways.

Ketamine takes you straight to divine source of reality.

Verse 1: I took a hit of LSD, And I was transported to another reality, A world beyond my wildest dreams, And all my troubles just disappeared it seems.

Chorus: I found the non-duality, In the k-hole of my mind, I saw the face of God, And I left death behind.

Verse 2: But then I tried ketamine, And I fell into the K-hole, It was a scary experience, I thought I'd lost control.

Chorus: But I found the non-duality, In the k-hole of my mind, I saw the face of God, And I left death behind.

Verse 3: I searched for spiritual enlightenment, And I found love along the way, I realized that everything is connected, And it all started to make sense that day.

Chorus: I found the non-duality, In the k-hole of my mind, I saw the face of God, And I left death behind.

Bridge: Now I live each day with purpose, And I'm grateful for this life, I found the answers I was searching for, And everything just feels right.

Outro: So if you're searching for the truth, Just take a hit of LSD, But be careful with the ketamine, And always remember to believe.

Verse 1: I took a trip into the void A journey I'll never avoid Ketamine took me to the place Where I met God, face to face

Chorus: In the K-hole, I found my soul Death and love, in one fell swoop Enlightenment, my ultimate goal LSD, my mystical truth

Verse 2: Non-duality, a state of being Beyond what our minds are seeing The universe is all we are Connected, no near or far

Chorus: In the K-hole, I found my soul Death and love, in one fell swoop Enlightenment, my ultimate goal LSD, my mystical truth

Bridge: The world is vast and beautiful But it can be hard to see Through the haze of our illusions We can find our destiny

Outro: The journey never truly ends Our spirit always transcends Through death and life, we carry on With love and light, we'll sing this song.

First time I k holed I was in space. Looked down and saw a black hole. The gravity pulled me into the black hole and brought me into an alternate dimension where I was stranded in a city with no sun and all of the buildings were made out of ash. Extremely vivid experience

I get more simulation theory style vibes than other psychedelics, machine like. Its a bug in a popular mmorpg somewhere sometime, ket crashes it. Haha bookmark it..

The similarity has always been in the back of my mind.

Pop-physics and its implied metaphysics is defiling this space though. A multiverse is fun for cartoons and psychedelic speculation. No serious physicist subscribes to it though.

If it comes to the quantum paradigma, stop simping for flashy online supposedly novel science articles. Grock the basics. Most of my understanding I got from a book that's as old as I am. Nick Herbert neatly lined up all possible quantum world interpretations in his 1984 book "Quantum Realities". Multiverse is just one of eight. There are seven other interpretation modalities. Only the details have changed over time.

Don't let pop culture dictate your imagination.

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Does anyone see similarities between what occurs when in a full K hole and what we believe about black holes.

The impossible feeling of you, everything in our universe then several other universes or dimensions becoming 2 dimensional before folding into each other until nothing exists and the entirety of all reality if crushed into a fine point. Time ceases and as some have mentioned this is a painful and completley unexplainable sensation and terrifying until its like the system reboots or restarts and your within the underpinnings of everything. The deja vu like this happens constantly, forever, and it never will stop happening. Youve been here and done this eternally, very much a feeling of you have crashed the system until reboot. This is not fun but fucking hell its amazing and in terms of life experiences, this is special
I’d say that’s accurate. Total cessation of everything. No being.

Although I did experience what I would call hell in a hole. It scared me bad.

I’d say that’s accurate. Total cessation of everything. No being.

Although I did experience what I would call hell in a hole. It scared me bad.

I've experienced this(Hell in a Hole) on K's close cousin, PCP.
Not fun at all 👍

Never tried PCP, or black holes.

K holes can be mental, but thankfully short lived. However, M holes (from MXE) are fuckin insane and not something I would wish to repeat. 6 hours being torn apart at a molecular level by alien machines gets a little wearing...

Never tried PCP, or black holes.

K holes can be mental, but thankfully short lived. However, M holes (from MXE) are fuckin insane and not something I would wish to repeat. 6 hours being torn apart at a molecular level by alien machines gets a little wearing...

Arrrg, I can only imagine

Just want to add that sub hole doses of MXE are amazing, whereas sub hole doses of ketamine are just a bit shit.

To me, ket is all or nothing. But MXE at the right dose can mimic every drug under the sun - concurrently.

I'm curious about PCP, but not enough to actively seek it out.

Black holes can just fuck right off...