• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives K Drought Finally Reached Here

To update, there is no drought here whatsoever. Some amazing ketamine about currently and other batches that are ok but not as strong.

Slightly OT but the least Trump could have done was pardon Ross Ulbricht on the way out. Wouldn't excuse anything else, but would surely earn him a few sorely needed karmic points. Sadly, and probably predictably, he didn't, left in total disgrace and a potentially innocent young man remains imprisoned for life because of the continued cowardice of the guardians of the status quo.

Ross is the modern Pickard.

I don't think Ross Ulbricht will get out any time soon. He was made an example of. I don't expect any future trialed dark market dealer to get a sentence as bad as Ulbricht either.

But both record drug busts and human traficing has been happenings for THE past years.
I'm not sure if you've noticed a trend but the busts have been getting larger and larger since the dawn of busts. Nothing to do with Trump.

Also in the America's there is no drought of K. I'm not sure where OP is located, but odds are your connects have one source up the pipeline that doesn't have anything currently. The K scene can be somewhat tightknit. Also if you think about it, K is all over the world legally through hospitals and vets. In Africa you can get it at a gas station. There is always a source for K out there.

Tell me more about this African gas station Ketamine.

edit:
Fine, I did my own google search

Last edited:
Wasn’t India the worlds biggest producer of K? If so a logical place to start looking would be there.. has something changed legally there? Serious question I know nothing of the Indian justice/political system.
I thought they dried up long ago, like a decade ago. I know ketamine was added to their list of controlled substances around that time and that this definitely influenced the market, people at the time were looking at other countries for supply including just over the border in Pakistan. I don't know if since then it's resumed in an outright illegal way instead of being a gray area, but it used to be quite open and the vendors entirely fearless. It was made in the same factories that produced drugs for counterfeit (but chemically legitimate) boner pills and stuff like that. Rumor has it some of them were the same factories that made totally legitimate drugs, but ran side businesses at night.

I'm not sure if you've noticed a trend but the busts have been getting larger and larger since the dawn of busts. Nothing to do with Trump.

Also in the America's there is no drought of K. I'm not sure where OP is located, but odds are your connects have one source up the pipeline that doesn't have anything currently. The K scene can be somewhat tightknit. Also if you think about it, K is all over the world legally through hospitals and vets. In Africa you can get it at a gas station. There is always a source for K out there.

Agreed about the K however...
Ket is quite new in My country on a larger scale.
About 10years ago it was super rare and could cost 100euro per gram.

Nowadays its as common as Speed or mdma.
Prices are close to holland on similar.
And there are many sources for stupid amounts of it aswell.

Im glad i quit ket last year, dangerous as hell to be addicted to.

Since moving here, some time ago now, I’ve only come across 1 person with regular access to ketamine and that was a few years back now. (I assume there is more around, but I don’t get out much lol and most friends have zero interest in drugs, never mind dissociatives)

Anyways, afoaf was talking about finallyyyy coming across some k again. I asked them to relay the price when it appeared...... Needless to say second hand pricing sucks lol... So it’s hard pass for now. But I digress,

I can’t say I’d know one way or another that there’s a drought here but the way these people talk they don’t see it often either, as this was to be a treat

Drought? Isn't it basically legal in the USA and other countries for mental health issues? Do Veternarians and animal surgeons still use it?

I know it is used in hospitals as a relative of mine had it as anesthesia for a routine medical test, and she had a bad trip!

Drought? Isn't it basically legal in the USA and other countries for mental health issues? Do Veternarians and animal surgeons still use it?

I know it is used in hospitals as a relative of mine had it as anesthesia for a routine medical test, and she had a bad trip!
If that's true I think it might be getting prescribed less and less because of the massive bladder damage and other longterm effects. Also because the potential for abuse is so high.

But I'm a bit confused too, because one year ago there was a wave of medicinal articles that essentially all said "yay ketamine. finally something we can reliably use instead of opioids"

I've never heard of something as a drought either and I'm in the centre of Europe. It's produced by medlabs all around the country, I'm not really sure how there could possibly be a drought, other than by that reason I listed at the top of this post.

If that's true I think it might be getting prescribed less and less because of the massive bladder damage and other longterm effects. Also because the potential for abuse is so high.

But I'm a bit confused too, because one year ago there was a wave of medicinal articles that essentially all said "yay ketamine. finally something we can reliably use instead of opioids"

I've never heard of something as a drought either and I'm in the centre of Europe. It's produced by medlabs all around the country, I'm not really sure how there could possibly be a drought, other than by that reason I listed at the top of this post.
In my country we have Ketamine clinics, and there is some Ketamine nasal spray that people have been prescribed.

It is also used in low controlled doses in hospital and veterinary settings for anesthesia.

Ket' still seems to be pretty ubiquitous in the UK from what I can gather, but the actual ketamine content may be negligible

Yep it's absolutely garbage, snorting some that did fuck all was the final straw as that was like the 10th time in a short amount of time I had crap, there wasn't even any K in that batch my friend sent it back to London where his son sent it from it was that bad, and before that I was buying stuff that was weak and cut, I used to love my K but now I don't even want it, it's put me right off its been almost 4 months now since I had any

In my country we have Ketamine clinics, and there is some Ketamine nasal spray that people have been prescribed.

It is also used in low controlled doses in hospital and veterinary settings for anesthesia.
You're from Österreich right? Or am I confusing you with someone else?