Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives K Drought Finally Reached Here

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
So been hearing about a supposed K drought for awhile now, mainly in EU. Things were fine and dandy here though for awhile, and then it went from the most K I’ve ever had access to, to nothing...

Anyone else in the states experiencing this? I mean I’m not complaining too much as I felt there was too much before, but it’s pretty much dried up now which isn’t ideal either.

To make matters worse the container that held my good stash of K magically got a hole in it, losing all of it to the bag it was in.. FML lol.

-GC

K is a difficult molecule to make. You’ll soon have antipsychotics in your ketamine.

So been hearing about a supposed K drought for awhile now, mainly in EU. Things were fine and dandy here though for awhile, and then it went from the most K I’ve ever had access to, to nothing...

Anyone else in the states experiencing this? I mean I’m not complaining too much as I felt there was too much before, but it’s pretty much dried up now which isn’t ideal either.

To make matters worse the container that held my good stash of K magically got a hole in it, losing all of it to the bag it was in.. FML lol.

-GC
Wasn’t India the worlds biggest producer of K? If so a logical place to start looking would be there.. has something changed legally there? Serious question I know nothing of the Indian justice/political system.

We might see a shift to produce more mdma than k outside current laws.

Maybe covid related? I remember about 7 months ago everyone freaking out and big droughts for a lot of drugs, at least in the US.

Wasn’t India the worlds biggest producer of K? If so a logical place to start looking would be there.. has something changed legally there? Serious question I know nothing of the Indian justice/political system.
holland also produces alot of illegal ketamine.

Maybe covid related? I remember about 7 months ago everyone freaking out and big droughts for a lot of drugs, at least in the US.
Sounds plausible.. I definitely remember seeing pictures of changes in the sky color relating to the Indian industrial shutdown, so Its definitely inside the realm of possibility indian k production suffered greatly.
holland also produces alot of illegal ketamine.
Also good to know. I currently had no idea about this. Had something happened recently that that could’ve effected production?

It won't last, I'm sure. Some fortuitously well timed busts sacrificing some innocents on the surface of the altar of prohibition, executed by brainwashed, but not blameless, servants of an immoral state apparatus enforcing laws founded in hate and allowed to persist by social inertia and a procession of cowards who could change things but choose not to. Let's take these few moments to mourn their loss of freedom and opportunity, the pain caused to their families, friends, and loved ones, and to acknowledge their sacrifice. Let's take a moment to remember also the rest who died free, but died in fear, suffered when they could be saved, because the apparatus of modern civilised society that should have protected them from harm was otherwise engaged in sowing darkness - exacting vicious, pointless retribution on some of those involved in the ketamine trade - while someone else's father, mother, daughter, son, and friend succumbed to yet another avoidable drug related death. We acknowledge their sacrifice, and though we know not their names, they will not be forgotten. History will vindicate them, and history will show the true nature of those who wronged them. Until then though, ketamine will be back, I'm sure.

I haven't actually been looking for any recently so I dunno if it's actually gone for me too, but, when the time is right - I'm sure it'll be there, thanks courtesy to some other brave souls taking up the mantle of the fallen.

The fact is that since trump came in the Interpol etc actually started to do their job.
Sure you can find some propaganda articles denying it.
But both record drug busts and human traficing has been happenings for THE past years.

My sources say that the good guys around the world is planning a total legalisation of all drugs for private use.

But before they can make the market legit they need to remove the CIA controlled drug lords etc.
Its no coincidence that Mexico chose to Keep chapo untill the Day trumpers got it.

The fact is that since trump came in the Interpol etc actually started to do their job.
Sure you can find some propaganda articles denying it.
But both record drug busts and human traficing has been happenings for THE past years.

My sources say that the good guys around the world is planning a total legalisation of all drugs for private use.

But before they can make the market legit they need to remove the CIA controlled drug lords etc.
Its no coincidence that Mexico chose to Keep chapo untill the Day trumpers got it.

No way Trump was doing anything good for drug reform. Once he got in they majorly cracked down on shipments through the mail, as well as a major INCREASE in the bad cartel provided drugs... Trumps administration at the very least was in the back pocket of the cartels, but expect worse.

It’s laughable to think he did anything. The only time I’ve ever had packages opened began during his administration. Thankfully everything I buy is the “questionable” category and makes it regardless.

I do believe there may be a Trump connection to all of this however. I noticed a major increase in Ketamine availability and lowered prices soon as he took office. He was actually quoted as praising the drug (something he doesn’t do unless some financial gain is in it for him..) Ketamine popularity both illicitly and legally grew much during his time in office. Soon as he’s gone, the K he praised and likely had a hand in, seems to be going away too.

-GC

China is a pretty big producer of illegal ketamine could have something to do with covid since now they have allot less opportunities to hide it in legit shipments.

No way Trump was doing anything good for drug reform. Once he got in they majorly cracked down on shipments through the mail, as well as a major INCREASE in the bad cartel provided drugs... Trumps administration at the very least was in the back pocket of the cartels, but expect worse.

It’s laughable to think he did anything. The only time I’ve ever had packages opened began during his administration. Thankfully everything I buy is the “questionable” category and makes it regardless.

I do believe there may be a Trump connection to all of this however. I noticed a major increase in Ketamine availability and lowered prices soon as he took office. He was actually quoted as praising the drug (something he doesn’t do unless some financial gain is in it for him..) Ketamine popularity both illicitly and legally grew much during his time in office. Soon as he’s gone, the K he praised and likely had a hand in, seems to be going away too.

-GC
Im not a fan of any politicians, however its easy to fact check that the amount of record drugbusts have increased around the world after 2016.
Mostly after 2018 when US intelligence took control of Ericsson.
Ericsson is the phone company that every cartel and international intelligence agency use for hardware.
Basicly Ericsson has been helping the cartels and CIA to hide their communications for decades..

Now it seems that the US is in control of their own systems for THE first time since the phones were invented.

I am finding it harder to get ahold of, especially real K.

There are some street dealers mentioning a drought but ketamine is still available here. If there is a real drought normally weird batches come around with very noticeable cuts.

Overall there is less variety around, the rocky stuff is a lot more scarce now.

Shardy ketamine still everywhere but not very potent. Always looks the same so not sure if it's just a massive batch. Some local batches appear different but I think that's due to a cut.

Powdery ketamine which is good but causes a risk of getting the wrong supply or levamisole cut instead.

Sugar ketamine which is very potent but causes a bit of a blackout in high doses. Not as warm or nice a feeling as the shard stuff. Did not provide a good anti-depressant effect.

Although it's available I'm avoiding it until a nicer batch comes around.

'Ket' still seems to be pretty ubiquitous in the UK from what I can gather, but the actual ketamine content may be negligible...

I miss the days of being able to score a 10 gram chunk that looked like a piece of quartz i could keep on my altar

Slightly OT but the least Trump could have done was pardon Ross Ulbricht on the way out. Wouldn't excuse anything else, but would surely earn him a few sorely needed karmic points. Sadly, and probably predictably, he didn't, left in total disgrace and a potentially innocent young man remains imprisoned for life because of the continued cowardice of the guardians of the status quo.