View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

K brands part 2

matteus

Greenlighter
Hello again, i apologize for the all confusion. Here we go again.

Swim can obtain a vet ketamine like *ketaset. But he don't knows which brand he should choose. Which will be more potent and safe for him ?

Unfortunately Transform didn't quite word his reply to your last thread correctly - when it comes to speaking about your own drug use, here at BL we don't approve the use of terms such as "SWIM" or "my dog/cat/imaginary friend" as sure while you're not actually admitting to something yourself, it's still blindingly obvious and simply makes your post a bit harder to read :)

Unfortunately I can't really help out with your question though, sorry.

I can obtain a vet ketamine like *ketaset. But I don't know which brand I should choose. Which will be more potent and safe for me?

The brand shouldn't matter. Just make sure you get the concentrations right.

According to the NIH, the concentration of a 10mL vial of KETASET is 100 mg/mL.

Here are the dosage ranges : https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_dose.shtml

If we assume that you want to follow good practices, you'll start with the low dose of 0.15mg / lb

Let's also assume that you'll take that ketamine by insufflation, because that's the most common RoA.

So I don't know your weight, but let's assume you weight 150 lb.

This would mean that you'd have to take 0.15mg * 150 lb = 22.5mg.

So now you know that you'd need 22.5 mg.

Given that the concentration of the solution is 100mg / mL, you'd need to take 22.5mg / 100mg = 0.225 mL of ketaset.

So there you go, this it the way to determine an approximate dosage of ketamine based on your weight and the concentration of the ketamine solution.