• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"K-Ball"(Cocaine & Ketamine I.V.ed)

Stay sedated you didnt die from that combo did you?

Ha i know its only been a day since you posted the thread but this combo intrigues me and im interested in how it goes

shoot it damn it=D

i did it!

Stay sedated you didnt die from that combo did you?

Ha i know its only been a day since you posted the thread but this combo intrigues me and im interested in how it goes

shoot it damn it=D

i didn't die, and i did try it! :D

i didn't really know good dosing so i just eyeballed it(thank god it wasn't deadly).

the ketamine's DRI effect had a great euphoric synergy with the cocaine, it was a strong banging rush and i saw myself seem to dissociate more and more very quickly, the rush and dreamy dissocaition continued untill i wasn't rushing anymore and soon i began to feel the ketamine wear off.

whats fucked up is i can't remember much from it, just the strong rush and quickly dissociating.

if you got the drugs and a needle(and you're experieced with drugs), i recomend this combo.

I told you it was fun ^

it was fun, but for some reason i don't really have a desire to try it again soon unlike other fun combos i've come across.

a weird thing about the comedown of it is that i felt the normal anxiety, but no depression or drug craving. i guess thats a good thing.

A friend of mine insufflated cocaine and ketamine (called it a calvin klein (ck)), she didn't like it at all. Sounds like a recipe for disaster, with the cocaine being a stimulant and the ketamine sedating you. The heart could do all kinds of crazy stuff.

A friend of mine insufflated cocaine and ketamine (called it a calvin klein (ck)), she didn't like it at all. Sounds like a recipe for disaster, with the cocaine being a stimulant and the ketamine sedating you. The heart could do all kinds of crazy stuff.

a Calvin Klein lol...

the two drugs actually both raise heart rate and blood pressure, so all you have to worry about is it being too high instead of the somewhat more dangerous "speedball effect".

my heart rate and blood pressure did raise pretty high, after the combo wore off i popped some(a lot) of benzos to get it back down.

I've never shot k or coke, nor do I plan to, but while at a party a few nights ago I was railing lines of k and coke, about two hours after taking 200mgs MDMA. It was pretty damn enjoyable, the stimulated dissociation.

probably already been said but,

i would strongly advise against IV ketamine!!!! you will end up in a hole before you can get the needle out and everything. not to mention it causes pain when you im k, so iv must BURN.

maybe rock a im shot of keta, then once it creeps up do a iv shot of coke?

That would be a wild trip!

oh yeah he highly recommends it lol, i havent gone near a needle with my ket before though, would never go iv with anything, am tempted by the im ket, but im already so addicted to k and got such an addictive personality im scared id love it too much lol, and being so skint an being kicked out of my flat and back at mums for a bit, hate for her to find a pin!

he said its like the mad rush of iv base but with added trippyness, i think he goes about 2/3 base 1/3 k maybe 3/4 b to 1/4 k, not a k-hole dose on the iv(dont know if youd be able to hole mixing with phet would you) but he snorts more after....

yeah and people here who snort coke an ket all say calvin klein or ck too, am down south west uk.

I miss k so bad. I got a hold of it the one time it was available to me for like a month everyday and it was nutty

Don't both drugs increased heart rate? Or is it blood pressure? Or is it both?

I dunno it sounds nasty anyway..

actually used to do this instead of speedballs, wasnt bad but not better than opiates and white but i do remember mixing .5 white with .25K (enough coke to induce stimulant psychosis and enough K to basically blackout) i lost touch with reality and was tweaking out for 20 mins, pleasurable but i thought there were people outside my house (which is in the country, middle of nowhere) and i was like screaming at them to help me... totally lost it loooking back on it but had i just done that amount of coke the same thing would have happened

tl;dr its good but youre better off muscling the ketamine then injecting the coke before you start tripping balls

I did this once. Not both in the same barrel but a night long binge of both shot one after another with a friend. It was amazing. A shot of coke and my mind was goiing a million miles a minute and then a shot of K which would pull me down and slow down time. I ended up in K hole territory but able to move around. My friend and I were mumbling gibberish and rolling and crawling around like retards.

I'm positive it didn't look very appealing but it was a very interesting experience. 9/10 would not ever do it again though. I don't touch needles or drugs anymore.

Perhap you did so mich ketamine that you temporarily froze your brains short term plasticity by inhibiting activoty in important areas like the hippocampus to cause the changes to cause learning