• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"K-Ball"(Cocaine & Ketamine I.V.ed)

StaySedated

Bluelighter
i wonder if cocaine and ketamine I.V.ed together would be a worthwhile experiment(i'd call it a "K-Ball" :D).

both are dopamine reuptake inhibitors and i think it would produce a euphoric trippy rush.

has anybody tried this or think its a good idea?

any suggestions on doses of both or ratio of cocaine to ketamine?

Last edited:
ketamine AND ketamine IV'd ? lol i know what you mean though.

Should be a pretty intense experience. I have not IV'd ketamine (would love to), but i really have no experience in this. The last time i shot coke, my whole arm went numb and felt like my heart was about to bust outta my chest (dude threw us a bag of coke, and a bag of chinawhite, and my dude in the back seat didnt know which was which, and like a dumbass told me my rig was china)... yea turned out to be caine. i was driving, or else i would have tasted each one and done my own rig.

ketamine AND ketamine IV'd ? lol i know what you mean though.

Should be a pretty intense experience. I have not IV'd ketamine (would love to), but i really have no experience in this. The last time i shot coke, my whole arm went numb and felt like my heart was about to bust outta my chest (dude threw us a bag of coke, and a bag of chinawhite, and my dude in the back seat didnt know which was which, and like a dumbass told me my rig was china)... yea turned out to be caine. i was driving, or else i would have tasted each one and done my own rig.

whops typo, i fixed it. :)

i've shot coke too, but i've only snorted K. you're right it would be pretty intense and should be pretty euphoric(both are DRIs).

i am concerned about raised heart rate and blood pressure, i'll be sure to have some benzos around.

If you havent IV'd special K, i would be VERY cautious. if your messing with a drug that throws you into a K hole, im sure a LITTTTLE more in the iv than a khole dose, might throw you into a flatline. I would personally recommend talking to K'd-Out-n-Az , as he would probably be the most trustworthy person on Special K IV information. Strongly recommend you talk with him. Im sure he will make an appearance on this post here soon. Just be cautious man, i have very little K experience (all snorted, never been in the K Hole)...
ch1

If you havent IV'd special K, i would be VERY cautious. if your messing with a drug that throws you into a K hole, im sure a LITTTTLE more in the iv than a khole dose, might throw you into a flatline. I would personally recommend talking to K'd-Out-n-Az , as he would probably be the most trustworthy person on Special K IV information. Strongly recommend you talk with him. Im sure he will make an appearance on this post here soon. Just be cautious man, i have very little K experience (all snorted, never been in the K Hole)...
ch1

yeah i'll have to wait to he comes online to ask him about safe I.V. doses of K(especially if mixing with cocaine).

idk if i want to shoot a "K-hole dose", but a get a good dissociation that i can still feel the coke rush.

i wonder if the K has good rush as well.

mmmm verryyy interesting definitely want to hear how it goes

I wish i had access to ketamine so bad

when i try this(if i do) i'll be sure to tell how it went.

hopefully it doesn't end in the E.R. or worse...

Not the sorta shit i do anymore, ha. Id be worried about your cardiovascular system as a whole. Start small if you do it

Not the sorta shit i do anymore, ha. Id be worried about your cardiovascular system as a whole. Start small if you do it

yeah its the cardiovascular risks i'm concerned about, but its got to be a great rush.

K-ball!!! That's tight....my name is Karl and everyone always says...with a K, ladies love it haaa

I would love to Bang K. But only if an experienced user did it for me. I love k I can only imagine the glory..lol

That's a good name, K-Ball. I've done the combination plenty of times. I'd recommend starting with just 25-50mg of Ketamine to test the waters. Remember Ketamine is dose dependent and weight matters. Tolerance also plays a big role. Doses above 100mg and you'll probably be tossed into a K-Hole. Remember the effects kick RIGHT in. I wasn't able to take the needle out my first time. The cocaine will keep you up some and you'll feel incredibly numb. All over. It feels great. You'll feel stimulated but still not able to completely walk around. You won't get as powerful of a K-Hole as you would normally though. Less psychedelic effects, more stimulating, more numbing, more euphoric, sort of diminished K-Hole but still fun.

That's a good name, K-Ball. I've done the combination plenty of times. I'd recommend starting with just 25-50mg of Ketamine to test the waters. Remember Ketamine is dose dependent and weight matters. Tolerance also plays a big role. Doses above 100mg and you'll probably be tossed into a K-Hole. Remember the effects kick RIGHT in. I wasn't able to take the needle out my first time. The cocaine will keep you up some and you'll feel incredibly numb. All over. It feels great. You'll feel stimulated but still not able to completely walk around. You won't get as powerful of a K-Hole as you would normally though. Less psychedelic effects, more stimulating, more numbing, more euphoric, sort of diminished K-Hole but still fun.

so maybe i'll use a little more ketamine to get more of a psychedelic effect.

Yeah more K. The doses of cocaine and ketamine are similar but I couldn't say an exact dose of cocaine. I always used a lot of it. That's maybe why I didn't get as powerful K-Holes. But remember too much K and it'll just work as an anaesthetic.

That sounds good because I was doing more of a 1:1 ratio lol So I didn't get as powerful of a K-Hole but more stimulation. Don't get me wrong it was still really fun, just not as psychedelic.