• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

JWH's ?

MBRC

Bluelighter
Hey guys ! Im 28, ive been smoking pot everyday straight since 16 except a 6 & 9 month break in early 20s due to legal reasons. Anyway when i first heard about all the new cannabinoids it was after the jwhs were illegal in us. I tried mam something and smoked a blend and they ime were nothing like pot at all....so i gave up on the idea of rc cbds. Well my friend ordered a bunch before they were schedulede has jwh 00 07 15 19 73 i read about jwh 18 and sounds alot like pot. So my question is which are the best of these and do they feel similar to marijuana. Also i know they can produce intense.intoxication. im not talking about that . I mean actually FEEL like weed....

Well my preference was always JWH-018 but the 073 might be the best out of those. We cant assist you in find which drugs are the right ones for you and if you check the mega threads and look it up im sure you can find the right one for you.

Thanks man. Yea i was thinking 73 also but im not asking whats best for me. Im asking if they feel like actual marijuana or just like a random chemical bc imo thats what mam was like. Yea it gets u fucked up but doesn't feel like weed. But i typed jwh into the search here and the entire page is horror stories so i dont think im going to indulge Esp. When i have weed always and not on probation whats the point ? I may add a gram to my next 10g order to at least try bc hey it MIGHT b good. What interested me was the cheap price in comparison to dose 1g would last a long time and would be awesome , if it actually felt like weed. Ive always kinda lookes down on rc cdbs i guess just bc of my close relationship with mary j lol thanks peace

Of those lot I think I only tried a blend containing jwh-073. It was decent from what I remember. I think 018 was probably the most well used one and the most similar to weed in the right doses. I don't think I ever even saw those other ones for sale. The key really is getting the right dose. Some of the more professionally made blends that contained the JWHs were very nice. But the problem is that just a little too much can send you spinning off into a state of nightmarish paranoia. That's why there's so many -ve comments about them. That said, they were more pleasant and more forgiving than most of today's synth noids. So if you're going to use one of them probably start with the 073 based on the fact it used to be one of the most popular ones when legal.