• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(JWH-073)+(JWH-018) New experience: Impressions of a ganja lover.

Nothing beats the real mccoy.

I've said it elsewhere, but I think that jwh-018 and 073 (I've only tried them in a blend) hold some unique properties that are more desirable than high quality cannabis.

ebola

What's 018's most redeeming quality, in your opinion ebola? I ask quite seriously. Give me a good reason to try it (if I ever feel like buying a milligram scale). Tell me about something good I'm missing.

Because I must admit, I see what you mean about 073. It does have a few effects that are enjoyable and entirely different from what any marijuana I've ever had has ever done to me. It has a hint of 'warm rushes of looking forward to the future'. It's definitely 'stoned', and not something else. But it's a whole new flavor of 'stoned', fundamentally.

Still, I find the short duration, quick tolerance, lingering chemical taste all the way down my trachea, and jarring fear if done at even slightly too high a dose, make me have to give this drug a very mixed review. I rate it at 2.5 stars. I see JWH-073 maybe having value as a step-down maintenance / replacement drug to ween serious stoners who need to quit, though, on merit of its effects alone. Its safety profile might tell a whole different story. I really just doesn't feel healthy to me.

I've only taken an 18+73 blend...so this might not be useful, but:

I found a very clean sativa-type high....VERY clean...like more sativa than sativa. I was kinda tripping. minor visuals, inability to follow a simple action film yet holding 4 simultaneous levels of experiencing said film...5 to 1 time dilation.

Very little sedation and no post-high fatigue.

Perhaps 18 taken alone woulda made me too panicky...

ebola

I've only taken an 18+73 blend...so this might not be useful, but:

I found a very clean sativa-type high....VERY clean...like more sativa than sativa. I was kinda tripping. minor visuals, inability to follow a simple action film yet holding 4 simultaneous levels of experiencing said film...5 to 1 time dilation.

Very little sedation and no post-high fatigue.

Perhaps 18 taken alone woulda made me too panicky...

ebola

I believe the 018 has more of an affinity for CB1 receptor saturation and the 073 has an attraction to the CB2 receptor. So, a mixture of these 2 would result in a pretty good high.

- Asking for sources is against the guidelines. Please read the rules. -

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear the positive reports on every JWH-x I've seen. Anyone done a run with tetrahydroindole??
I can't find much info on this one... is it another name for the hybrid cannabinoid JWH-161?
EDIT: Tetrahydroindole is just a substituted version of indole in which the benzene ring has had two of its double bonds removed! it would not be likely to have pharmacological activity... unless you were referring to an analog of JWH-018 in which the indole ring has been substituted with tetrahydroindole. I have done a brief search and not found any data on this compound or if it has even been synth'd. Interesting idea though, even if that's not what you were asking ;)
I am wondering whether these compounds are more related to hash [pure THC], than marijuana which has other cannabanoids?
the metabolization and half life would be similar. the possibility of creating a drug test to detect this wouldn't be hard considering MS tech.??
I have also heard of either high levels and/or mixtures of these synth. compounds are likely to result in a positive drug test. though I don't necessarily believe it.
These synthetic cannabinoids are similar in concept to hash or pure THC (i.e. they are pure compounds that display cannabinoid-activity), but the similarities end there. Most of these are aminoalkylindoles, which are NOT similar in structure to the dibenzopyran or "classical cannabinoids" found in cannabis.
I'm pretty sure the ones that were resulting in positive test results were of the dibenzopyran family, like THC, CBD, and HU-210. It's possible that some of the CP-series may also give positive results, but I can't see a reasonable explanation for why any aminoalkylindole could show up... but yes, new tests are already on their way! I know they exist now, but no idea as to where or whether they are being implemented!

EDIT: Since it was banned at the federal level, they may start implementing JWH drug tests! 018, 019, 073, 200, AM-2201 (and any other naphthoylindole which has no substitutions on the naphthalene ring) share common metabolites and would all result in a positive drug test.
Luckily, as 250 is still legal and has a phenylacetyl group in place of the naphthoyl group, a separate test would be needed.
The real question is whether the metabolites of certain naphthalene ring-substituted naphthoylindoles from the legal gray area would result in a false positive. (i.e. 081, 122, 210) To determine this, we need to observe whether the 4-methoxy, 4-methyl. or 4-ethyl groups are cleaved during metabolism. These functional groups may remain uncleaved, as metabolism starts at the tail end with many cannabimimetic indoles. If the groups are cleaved, then we are again left with the same shared metabolite as the scheduled compounds. If not, it could still be structurally close enough for a positive test result, depending on what manner of testing they use... to be conclusive I would need to know more about their specific methods.

Last edited:
i just got a g. of jwh-250 ive been smoking like 10 to 15mgs once a day, usually at night but the high only lasts like 15 to 30mins tops is that because i smoke a lot of weed during the day or is that just how long the high lasts from 250? anyone else having this problem too?